One second charts

You can hardly find such a chart. This is useless for analysis. But you can use a tick chart.
To my mind it's almost impossible to find such chart, you know. I'm sure there are no one second charts at all. I guess, that if there wer such charts it would be very difficult to trade on them ebcause you must have a reaction and speed which let you to trade and make profits on one second chart. I'm convinced that its useless for many traders, they would better choose another chart like a minute chart and train there because the vast majority of traders don't want to complicate their trading activity hence they'd be happy with the chart which they chose. Comfort also is a part of trading, there is no trasing without comfortable conditions.

To my mind it's almost impossible to find such chart, you know. I'm sure there are no one second charts at all. I guess, that if there wer such charts it would be very difficult to trade on them ebcause you must have a reaction and speed which let you to trade and make profits on one second chart. I'm convinced that its useless for many traders, they would better choose another chart like a minute chart and train there because the vast majority of traders don't want to complicate their trading activity hence they'd be happy with the chart which they chose. Comfort also is a part of trading, there is no trasing without comfortable conditions.

In theory, such a chart can be used for automated trading advisors that catch noise during periods of high volatility.

Hi,

I'm new here. Was wondering if anybody here knows a site or service that provides one second charts?

Thanks
if you sign up to trading view premium i know you can get 30 and 15 second charts not so sure on 1 second tho

Hi,

I'm new here. Was wondering if anybody here knows a site or service that provides one second charts?

Thanks
And may I know why do you need 1 second chart, I guess the time frames available on platform is sufficient to do your analysis work.

Hi,

Thanks
I have not seen one second chart neither I have heard about it. There is one minute chart, which is even too fast for me. I am wondering whether you really want to trade on one second chart or you just want to know if any broker provides it or not.

Iv seen 1 second charts and their not for me. I believe premium versions of tradingview has 1 sec charts too.

Back