One second charts

Hi,

I'm new here. Was wondering if anybody here knows a site or service that provides one second charts?

Thanks
You could use the 1 tick chart, but you would have to pay for the data with Trading View I think. If you use the CTrader platform, you can get this data for free I believe.

as far as my experience is considered I have only traded on the 1 min chart with all the brokers till now. not sure if there are brokers offering 1 sec chart or one has to use the EA to do that.

Not sure but it would surely have a lot of noise and nothing more than that on one sec chart. I usually refer to 4hr, 1hr, 15m, and 5m charts and the higher time frame charts are less noisy in my opinion.

I wonder how you will trade on one second chart? You have to be fast as the hit of a ligtning bolt. I've never met such charts and don't think it's quite possible, Maybe in case of using EAs such as trading robots which can be written for such charts, however it's difficult to turn into life, you know. I believe that one minute chart is the best for those who prefer scalping and fast trading, it can be analyzed very well and bring you profits, otherwise, it also can bust your account much faster, so you have to work a lot on your strategy, always test it and if needed - change. But, one second chart sounds like a fiction imho.

Back