One second charts

It makes no sense to use one second charts in trading. First of all, I cannot even imgine how the candlesticks will look like on the one-second chart. Secondly, markets are full of occasional fluctuations which take place every second. The essense of using the charts in trading is to determine the trends or some mechanics of the prices movements. It will be very difficult to do with such a short timeframe because the chart will be full of noise and irrelevant information which will confuse you. I doubt that there is any kind of such a service which provides people with such a useless thing because it is very demanding for the server to do that. More than that, it is next to impossible for a trader to analyse the the chart in a timely manner.
My advice is to concentrate on the timeframes which really work instead of wasting your time on wild goose chase. You could already make profits instead of searching for the provider of one-second charts. Think about it.

I cannot imagine what I can do with one second time frame, I'd rather go for 5 mins if you are in for quick scalping or 4H for better view on pairs are looking like.

I have no idea how you are going to trade within such tight timeframes.
I mean that every tradinf decision needs to be planned and examined from different angles. Looking at one second charts, you'll have to make all of this routine within sheer seconds, otherwise, your predictions will become outdated. More than that, I cannot even imagine how you are going to differentiate informational noise from the real trends. Even the most sophisticated indicators will be of no help to you here.
I doubt that there is any price providers who is busy with making one-second charts. Apart from being absolutely useless and even harmful, it requires lots of server resourecs to cope with such an activity.
I think that you'd better concentrate on some more liable ideas which can be implemented in the reality. Try to do traditional scalping or go to the higher timeframes in order to have more sensible and consistent trading results. Trading with such short timeframes will never do you any good.

You can get one second time frame chart on trading view but not with any broker I think. But there is a tick chart that you can consider. I never used this though.

Hi, new member. i use the 50 Tick chart on eurusd on c-trader.
any one else trading with tick charts
I do not use cTrader, so far use Metatrader 4, but at the moment trying to use Ticktrader in demo account, maybe you can share about cTrader trading platform.

Back