optionbite.com fooled me by advicing fake postions

If it was bad advice and you entered the trade, that would be a hard case to prove. Still, publicizing it to warn others is a good thing.

If the "account manager" enters the trades himself and selects the lotsizes himself, that's much more actionable.

Some additional advice for you:

Don't open an account at binary brokers. If you absolutely MUST trade binaries, fine one that's regulated by the NFA or in Switzerland.

Never follow the trading advice of any broker employee or allow any employee of the broker to place trades for you. The conflicts of interest for this type of trading are huge.

THANKS and even i got no help or back my money but posting help :)

Sorry if you feel bad by my question but with how many brokers you have complaint with ?

I checked your profile and also checked your open threads you got problem with almost all brokers you have triad so far ?

hi dear, i had 4 complaints and FTP helped me solved one of them so far , i know its kinda too much but thats my real case and yes i got soo bad luck dealing with scammers!! though i need your help and support please?

i will keep positng aginst them untill i have all my money from the manegerbecouse he is the once that advice me trade wrong time and trend!!!! mr alan

hi salim yes i did, and btw happy ead :), but no one wana answer becouse hmmm ?? becouse they feel so guilty and that i uncover them and now all know how bad are avatrade and etoro??? IF i am wrong then i dare any of them showup???

also i invited optionbite and the maneger or EX maneger of my acount and he really did great job making me lose my money soooo fast!!!! 1500usd in 2 days!!!!

Back