optionbite.com fooled me by advicing fake postions

Hello comingbacksoon

Am I right to think, your issue in this case centers on your "account manage" giving you wrong advice, if so do you mean the "manager" advice you to buy or sell at a very large risk, and you lost most if not all your deposit :confused:

If so you just might have a case for the broker to look into your claims and the "account manager's" involvement, but this can only be done by adding your account number in this thread, in the hope an employee from the brokerage firm spots this thread and can investigate your issue and hopefully "resolve" it without joining in the discussion, if he or she so chooses. ;)

Good luck
Liz

hello dear an yes you right and my registered email with them is rafat_jewels@hotmail.com and the maneger of my acount name is me Alan
Hello comingbacksoon

Am I right to think, your issue in this case centers on your "account manage" giving you wrong advice, if so do you mean the "manager" advice you to buy or sell at a very large risk, and you lost most if not all your deposit :confused:

If so you just might have a case for the broker to look into your claims and the "account manager's" involvement, but this can only be done by adding your account number in this thread, in the hope an employee from the brokerage firm spots this thread and can investigate your issue and hopefully "resolve" it without joining in the discussion, if he or she so chooses. ;)

Good luck
Liz

Hello comingbacksoon

my registered email to optionbit.com is rafat_jewels@hotmail.com and they can know my acount nomber

The reason I advise members to post their account numbers in these threads, is the fact that a "said" broker can delay coming to the "said" thread if no account details are visible, they will simply state they have to many clients to find one e-mail account, even if you attached a document or image showing your account number, they state they couldn't see or read it for one reason or another.

Another reason behind posting your account number, is the fact that a brokers employee might view this thread as a guest, spot your account details and deal with your issues without joining the forum. :cool:

Good luck
Liz

Hello comingbacksoon

also i invited optionbite and the maneger or EX maneger of my acount and he really did great job making me lose my money soooo fast!!!! 1500usd in 2 days!!!!

I've added this broker to my growing list of brokers who seem to be unwilling to discuss clients problems in public, despite the offer make by yourself, as a last resort to resolve your ongoing issues.

Luck for this broker at the moment, I have already send a list to 100's if not 1,000's of members/friends, this broker don't appear on that list until next Friday!

In the coming week I'll be sending this broker a full detail account of my actions and how they can avoid the shame of join my list.

Simply put:

They can send an employee (Representative) to this forum to discuss threads like yours or join in my list. ;)

I'll let you know their reply (if any, or they get here first)

Good luck
Liz

HI dear and thanks alot and i will be checking online every 2 days and also for the other tow companies that already scammed me and no replay yet!! which are (avatrade,etoro) tyvm again :)
Hello comingbacksoon

I've added this broker to my growing list of brokers who seem to be unwilling to discuss clients problems in public, despite the offer make by yourself, as a last resort to resolve your ongoing issues.

Luck for this broker at the moment, I have already send a list to 100's if not 1,000's of members/friends, this broker don't appear on that list until next Friday!

In the coming week I'll be sending this broker a full detail account of my actions and how they can avoid the shame of join my list.

Simply put:

They can send an employee (Representative) to this forum to discuss threads like yours or join in my list. ;)

Good luck
Liz

ty dear thats should help alot
Hello comingbacksoon

Simply put:

Good luck
Liz

Back