Possible scam

consul

Recruit
It is possilbe that two different brokerage firms would use the same end of day trading reports style and format ? I am signed up to two different brokerage firms but they both send me the same reports each morning i.e. same format etc, and also at the same time.

It could be the software they use , but they are identical in every way except the header, which in each case shows a different brokerage , plus of course different trades for the day.

I have previously thought the two may have been connected, (for reasons I will report on in a later post) but once I signed up for the 2nd brokerage and received their daily trading reports and found the set up was identical and sent at the same time my suspicions awoke again.

If anyone has a comment on this posit it here or write to me directly on <exhibitis@hotmail.com>. Supposedly both brokerages are based in different countries but I am smelling a scam, more so I am using a money management person to handle each trade (auto trading)......and it appears both are going into the same end source (brokerage) but for all intents and purposes appear to be different brokerages and registered as such.

Thanks,

It's very possible they are both using MT4 (the most common trading platform) and send daily confirmations out at about the same time.

It's possible that one is just an IB or WL for the other.

Maybe they relayed somehow, but it is not for sure that it is bad, maybe they really partners or something like that. Did they damage you someway ?
Because f they are really crooks better to run away from them until the money are safe, otherwise later it will be hard to prove anything to anybody (((

Back