problem with withdrawal from iOption

mueen

Recruit
My name is Moinuddin.
I opened account with iOption with 500 Dollars and later i was promised to be given 100 free trades and account manager if i upgraded it to 5000 Dollars which i did. Initially i had good response but later when my account manager was giving me other bonus for deposit which i refuesed no one was ready to answer my calls or emails. I was never given free trades. Now when i am requesting the withdrawal of my amount they are cancelling my withdrawal request without giving any reason. Every time i email no one replies. Aslo i have waste lots of money in calling them and i have been transfered from one person to another.

I just need my money back and get out of this scam

Today i got email from iOption stating that i requested withdrawal on 15/03/2013 and it will take 3-7 working days which is false as my first request was on 11/03/013 which was cancelled without giving any information so i again put another withdrawal request on 15/03/2013 for which they have'nt given any reason so far.

i again had chat today for the clarification of my cancellation of withdrawal and as usual kept waiting for long time to answer that the account manager will arrive in 1 hour to answer. Now his has been going on for last many days without any feedback.
Please suggest ... what to be done.
Also please save others from this scam.

I'm worried. I requested a withdrawal on Friday, I knows it's only Monday now, but I haven't had any response to confirm it's being taken care of. On the withdrawal page I was advised it could take up to six days, so I'll wait until Friday. I sent them an email on Friday advising that it should be sent to my Moneybookers account but so far nothing.

Have a chat with the fraud department at the bank that issued your debit card. Show them everything that's happened and see if a chargeback is possible.

i checked with the bank and according to them its between me and iOption and also since iOption is agreeing that they have not transfered the money and it is still showing in the banking history of iOption that its pending.
I have been chasing eveyday atleast 2 times without any success. Please help me out and also save others from this scam company.
I am in a situation which i have explained to iOption also that i am left with no money to pay my childs school fess for this year and he would one year of his life.
Trust me i am totally out and even thinking of suicide and hope this will bring revolution against this companies and save many innocent people.

Hi, it looks like it´s the same story over and over again, easy to deposit, and a hell to withdraw. I have the same problem with 24Options. I have learned one thing: I will stay away from these scammers.

Back