Request to get refund from Max CFD

shaneomac

Recruit
I set up an account 2 days ago with MaxCFD with the intention to start trading but with very little knowledge of what platforms are best to use. I deposited £250 into my MaxCFD account and after doing some resarch on MaxCFD (which I suppose at this point was too late), I realised that they are not the best to work with. So now I am in the predicament of looking to get my money back and close my account. I have not applied for the withdrawal by filling out the forms and giving away my Passport details and other personal details. All I have done is email them requesting a refund. What should I do now?

Shane

I set up an account 2 days ago with MaxCFD with the intention to start trading but with very little knowledge of what platforms are best to use. I deposited £250 into my MaxCFD account and after doing some resarch on MaxCFD (which I suppose at this point was too late), I realised that they are not the best to work with. So now I am in the predicament of looking to get my money back and close my account. I have not applied for the withdrawal by filling out the forms and giving away my Passport details and other personal details. All I have done is email them requesting a refund. What should I do now?

Shane
Two steps that you must follow*

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.
*Do not forget to update your thread or review when your problem gets solved.

Hi, I have rang Max CFD twice and both times I have been talking to someone who cannot seem to help me. Should I just keep trying or what is the next phase?

Do I need to verify my account first by submitting all the documents and photographic id before I can start to withdraw money? Or should I avoid doing that?

Do I need to verify my account first by submitting all the documents and photographic id before I can start to withdraw money? Or should I avoid doing that?

How did you deposit? If it was bank you can ask for chargeback if the option hasn't expired yet.

I deposited via a debit card but I have looked into a chargeback and they will only give me a percentage of the amount. I have emailed my account manager twice after he rang me to tell me how to set up my account until I informed him that I want to withdraw. I have yet to send them any personal details to verify my account and I can't get in touch with anybody. What should I do now?

I deposited via a debit card but I have looked into a chargeback and they will only give me a percentage of the amount. I have emailed my account manager twice after he rang me to tell me how to set up my account until I informed him that I want to withdraw. I have yet to send them any personal details to verify my account and I can't get in touch with anybody. What should I do now?

a) go the chargeback route and get back at least some of your deposit.
b) file a trader's court case so that others do not become victims.

I have had no replies from MaxCFD that is helpful at all. They covered themselves and created a private chat with me but nobody ever replied to me. They keep saying that I need to send them the necessary documents. No more progress on the case but I shall keep hassling them

Back