Resolved - 24option.com problem

She said to email her. Email her and ask her to send you 100% of the money you are owed. Let her know that if she does, then 24option is not a scam. If she doesn't, then it is.

She said to email her. Email her and ask her to send you 100% of the money you are owed. Let her know that if she does, then 24option is not a scam. If she doesn't, then it is.

Ok sir
I am do that now and i sent the email
Now we are waiting for the end of the story

The Response
Is they closing the account to conceal the stolen and not respond to me

Contact your local police and bank. Ask where to file online financial fraud charges in your contry.

File all the information with econsumer.gov

Submit an FPA Traders Court Case.

It does not matter! You should know the rules for bonus and withdrawal of profits from brokerage! Now you can not say it is SCAM.

It does not matter! You should know the rules for bonus and withdrawal of profits from brokerage! Now you can not say it is SCAM.

Another brand new account that seems to have psychic knowledge of someone's trade history and is ready to leap in and defend a binary bucketshop.

I wonder if Elbasco is an IB or a direct employee.

Another brand new account that seems to have psychic knowledge of someone's trade history and is ready to leap in and defend a binary bucketshop.

I wonder if Elbasco is an IB or a direct employee.

Thank you sir
do you see what 24option.com scam employe
all of thim is like that 24option.com is risk & big scam

Back