Resolved - BDFX

Thank you for your reply. Is FPA Forex Peace Army? Also you stated you informed me how to file a legal case by PM. I have not received this. Where could i find these details? Do you know the present status of this broker?

David

Regarding the PM, try this https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/private.php.
To file a case, on the top, you have TRADERS COURT, choose file a case and follow instructions.

Just got back from a trip last night. I checked my bank account and BDFX have sent the funds.

I wish to thank FPA as i believe your involvement was a key factor in bdfx returning the funds. I had been emailing them almost every day for several weeks without reply. Is it a coincidence that they replied and returned the funds as soon as you became involved? They had claimed that their emails to me were bouncing back but i do not believe this for one moment.

This was a bad experience for me and although they did eventually return the funds, i would advise anyone contemplating using BDFX to be wary. They took way too long to return the funds and ignored numerous emails. They are not regulated and cannot be contacted by phone or live chat. I thought i had lost my money. I am also not sure if they played a part in losing 80% of my initial account in collusion with Primefund fx.

Thanks you again FPA

Back