RESOLVED - Big Profit Forex Signals SCAM! http://www.profit-forexsignals.com/

Hi Zig,

Congrats on your successful resolution of the issues, and thanks for your praise and good wishes.
Out of respect for the proprietary nature of the paid signals you are receiving from Anna's company, you should keep private the Open Orders and delay the uploading of Open & Closed Trades for at least a day. We are glad to have your independent test results to bolster the record.

Good work Anna; keep it up.

AI

I hope I have the same happy ending that Zigs is enjoying in my issue. Hopefully everything will work out, and thanks for your help BigT1

Good day everyone,

Long time I did not hear anything back from you Anthony, hope you are doing better now. As you see spring has finally started and summer is coming with my improved trading skills and all my issues resolved :)

As we can see on myfxbook account I have provided trading still doing very well, all the risk is managed, great communication and relationship with Profit Forex Signals has been making this trading experience very enjoyable! I am very happy that this company has changed their attitude towards me and I hope towards all their costumers 360 degrees. As far as I know right now they are keeping good work and working hard to provide good service.

Also, I would like to update my weekly trading experience, last week I did not have any losing trade, 53 winning trades and I have made +1079 pips profit in one week again! Very good trading week :)

Anyway, I know about Zoldars issue with Profit Forex Signals, because I directed him towards Profit Forex Signals, I have contacted their traders and support and they promised they will take bigger care of you.

Hope you all having good trading week and thanks again to Forex Peace Army for helping traders like us!

Best Wishes,
Zygimantas Sukys

Zigs,

Ive been in contact with them still not so great, but i'm not going to post anything until they tell me that they've done everything they can or a week has elapsed, because they told me that you'll recoup your losses and make the promised gains and learn our system all within a week. Hopefully that will be the case.

Good day all!
How are you today?

It's beautiful and sunny day outside, same as trading market today!

One more week past and today I celebrate one month trading birthday with Profit Forex Signals, as I promised I will keep updating this thread every week with my independent review on Profit Forex Signals.

Since 16th of April I started my own myfxbook to show everyone how my trading going by following only Profit Forex Signals and since 16th of April I made +4148 pips profit already, all 174 trades closed in profit. Since 1st of May I already made 1310 pips profit and today I have already made 96 pips profit! I am happy with my results and I am happy that I am becoming much better trader then I was before. I feel progress in myself and its big thanks to Profit Forex Signals traders who helped me a lot, they are always with me on skype, they are helping to analyze trends, look for best trading opportunity and when to exit trade I am happy how our relationship have turned! Hope in near future we will go as well as we do right now. Because of them I feel much more confident on Forex market then ever before.

Right now I have 8 trades still open, everyday I make at least 100 pips profit, I am more then happy!

Hope you all have a great week and wish you best of luck

Regards,
Zygimantas Sukys

Good Morning Traders!

How you all doing??

One more week passed in trading and I am back with my weekly review on my trading with Profit Forex Signals.
So far everything is going smoothly and much better then I tought. Last week I earned +1881 pips profit, I had 91 trade running last week and 88 closed in Profit and three closed with 0 pips profit. Not bad week. I earned nearly $500 in one week it was the best week so far.

Since 16th of April I already earned 5612 pips profit, I had 251 trades opened, 244 closed in Profit, 6 closed with 0 pip profit and 1 was losing trade. Not bad at all I guess.

This week due to my business travel to London I probably will not be trading at all, except all day today, so there will be much less pips this week (depends if I have internet connection over there, so I might not miss anythign at all.)

Also, my relationship with Profit Forex Signals are very very good,with their I traders I became very good friends, so I am planning to fly over to Serbia in near future to their head-quarters and meet them in Person. We are looking forward to our co-operation and our meeting.

Everything has change in 360 degrees between me and Profit Forex Signals and I can surely recommend their service to everybody.

This is for this week, hope you all have great week and take care!

Regards,
Zygimantas Sukys
Skype ID: zsukys14

Hi Zygimantas !

How are you doing ? I am also very much interested in PFS Service, but couldn't find the relevant performance details (either through MyFXBook or Detailed Statement) of each Signals Package separately.

The Package 1000 guarantees a minimum 3000-5000 pips, but no performance statement on their website is to be found anywhere for this package. On MyFXBook, they have locked their balance, equity and profit figures, and hence, a detailed assessment is not possible.

If Anna finds this, please reply to my post. What is the recommended account size for each package ?

Last edited:
Hi!

I am very well, how about you?

I have just saw your post. I will try to reply as much as I know and once Anna sees this she will reply as well I guess.

The Package I use is Package Professional and recommended account balance for this Package is $3000.
As far as I know for other packages like Package 500 recommended balance is at least $500-1000 and for all other packages up to Professional recommended balance is $1000-2000 to have best trading experience.

I think they have locked all of their details on Myfxbook because of security issues. You can have a look at my account on myfxbook here:
Hikeman Solutions group System | Myfxbook . This is all trades made following Profit Forex Signals suggestions and help.

Just wait for Anna, she will reply to you in more detail I guess.

If you want you may add me on Skype for a chat.

Regards,
Zygimantas Sukys
Skype ID: zsukys14

Hi Zygimantas !

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I have that link already, and I am continuously looking at your performance. I am really impressed by your stats. May God give you and all of us more and more pips and profits.

Also, I have already added you on skype and you too. I have sent you a message already. :)

Thanks

P.S.: You look remarkably like Ricky Hatton :cool:

Back