Resolved? - Cititrader.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
citrades are swindlers, operated with a autotrading my own without my permission, after I requested They stop this my manager John Harris has Informed me due to a technical problem by citrades was a autotrade without my permission, then, Mr. Jhon Harris Informed Me That They Canceled my account in order to make my withdrawal, but no one answers, They cut my call in chat and do not help me, I do not know I can do ...

citrades are swindlers, operated with a autotrading my own without my permission, after I requested They stop this my manager John Harris has Informed me due to a technical problem by citrades was a autotrade without my permission, then, Mr. Jhon Harris Informed Me That They Canceled my account in order to make my withdrawal, but no one answers, They cut my call in chat and do not help me, I do not know I can do ...

Don`t boost to resolved thread, If you have any problem than you may open your own thread with all details and evidence

"Bonus Money in general is just a deception designed to encourage you to employ leverage and take inordinate risk without realizing it.
It is not money you can withdraw, just fake funds indicated on your account balance that you can use to leverage your own capital to levels beyond what your real equity would otherwise permit. These are not funds you can withdraw; and when your equity drawdown exceeds your initial deposit, those funds will disappear in a flash, as quickly as they appeared. You will be wiped-out exactly as planned by your friendly broker."

"Unfortunately, you seem to be another sad, naive victim of innocence, ignorance, greed, avarice, and wide-eyed expectation.
I suggest you flatten your positions and close your account immediately (if you care for whatever is left of your assets, and ultimately your own dignity).
If you are an experienced gambler, best of luck; for trading and gambling really are not the same thing."

"Enjoying market action does not require you dealing with thieves to experience."

After being away for weeks, I came over to see this very enlightening post. I was almost tempted to signup to a platform that promises a big bonus for a premium type of account they offer. And mind you guys, the initial deposit required was in 5 figures! I am really thankful for dropping by in this site today. I consider myself lucky for knowing this although I haven't heard of the platform I was supposed to signup with as scam. Its always good to run away fast before the lightning strikes you. Haha! Thanks.

"Jason Sharf
Brevspand EOOD"

This scam artist also owns and runs www.autotradingbinary.com, another huge scam. It's the same old story and the same names in this dirty industry. What I cannot understand is that this guy has been scamming people for years (such as this thread) but still isn't in jail and is taking people's money.

This is how he wiped out my account in one day of trading based on a medium risk strategy. Here they used arbiter new binary options broker in the use run from a boiler room (virtual office). I say again that www.autotradingbinary.com is a scam and Jason Sharf a very rich scam artist.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back