Resolved - Complain about FXPmarkets

rocketmedo

Recruit
Dear sir/ Madam,
My wife append an account with FXPmarkets. She started to activate the account by entering some Trading operations. Unfortunately, it isn't as we aimed to so she decided to stop trading with the account in 30/3/2018.
She asked them to take back the money and fill in all the necessary information for that purpose. They called her to send some documents with email in addition to the contract signed by handwriting. We did all they asked and sent all the documents they want but the money didn't come back. When she signed in to the account she noticed two trading operations in 2/5/2018 and in 2/6/2018 without her knowing.Indicating manipulation by the company and its agents. So we need to get our money back and all the funds she lost and in her account. She also needs to close the account forever. (They called my wife to convince her to continue with the company and send them more money but she refused)
I hope to take into consideration need to the money urgently.
We hope to hear from you as soon as possible.
Mohamed sa'eed on behalf of Mrs Marwa sayed
account number is (80756696 MT4 Euro)

Dear sir/ Madam,
My wife append an account with FXPmarkets. She started to activate the account by entering some Trading operations. Unfortunately, it isn't as we aimed to so she decided to stop trading with the account in 30/3/2018.
She asked them to take back the money and fill in all the necessary information for that purpose. They called her to send some documents with email in addition to the contract signed by handwriting. We did all they asked and sent all the documents they want but the money didn't come back. When she signed in to the account she noticed two trading operations in 2/5/2018 and in 2/6/2018 without her knowing.Indicating manipulation by the company and its agents. So we need to get our money back and all the funds she lost and in her account. She also needs to close the account forever. (They called my wife to convince her to continue with the company and send them more money but she refused)
I hope to take into consideration need to the money urgently.
We hope to hear from you as soon as possible.
Mohamed sa'eed on behalf of Mrs Marwa sayed
account number is (80756696 MT4 Euro)
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Dear Mr. Sa'eed,

Firstly, let me start by apologizing for any inconvenience or hassle that you and/or your wife has been through.

After witnessing your complaint, we have launched an official internal investigation to understand what happened in an in-depth way.
Even though the investigation will take a bit longer (as we do need to listen to all phone recordings as well as go over emails, Skype and WhatsApp messages),
I have learned the basics of your case.

If you do not mind, I would like to explain in bullet-points what we have found out so far:
1. An account was opened under the name Marwa Sayed
2. Mrs. Sayed has made 2 deposits in her trading accounts with a total sum of €1,250 via a Debit/Credit Card.
3. On May 14th, Mrs. Sayed has requested a withdrawal via our website.
3A. In her request, Mrs. Sayed has filled in her Banking Account Details
3B
. After a few failed phone call attempts, Mrs. Sayed request has been canceled due to mismatching details*.
*According to Anti-Money-Laundering procedures, we must refund original funds into the depositor's Original Deposit Method (which as I stated before, was a debit/credit card and not a Bank-Transfer).
4. From the said date (May 14th), we have been trying to get in contact with Mrs. Sayed.
5. This morning, June 11th, I have come across your FPA complaint and launched the said investigation.
6. I have ordered our Finance Department to refund Mrs. Sayed funds that were left in her account back to the original card she used.

Regarding the "Manipulated Trades" that you have mentioned, during those dates, no trades have been taken under Mrs. Sayed's account.
With that being said, during the mentioned dates, Mrs. Sayed was charged with "Inactivity Fees" as mentioned in our Terms&Conditions.

If you may, I would like to schedule a phone call with you personally to explain things further and to make sure that your complaint will be taken care of.
If English is not your language of choice, please let me know what is and I will make sure to have a translator or have one of my representatives to be in contact with you.

I do hope that I have explained the situation from our point-of-view and I did assist with your request.

Please be in touch with me via email so we could resolve this as soon as possible.

David Greenbaum
Customer Support Representative
DavidG@FXPMarkets.com

Thanks Mr David Green aim for your reply. I appreciate your situation and I will email you to schedule that phone call and give you what you asked me to do.
I am looking forward to hearing from you.

My problem was resolved. That sent me back my money. THANK YOU FXP MARKETS FOR YOUR EFFORTS.
YOU ARE REALLY PROFESSIONAL
It`s always good to see resolved cases. Yo mods, can you please move it to resolved folder??

Note: Don't forget to edit your review if you left any :)

Back