Resolved - Exness Withdrawl

Now its almost the end of day.. I see no funds reflecting my account. Now i strongly feel that there this is a scam attack.

Dear Stephen or sylvester 1313,
I need a proof like a screenshot or video of those spreads that were huge as you said. Without this proof of your words are considered to be a black PR and slander.
Also, I need the tickets of your orders with “wrong Stop-Outs” that you claimedm on FPA broker review section.
Please, send this information to me (alex.kov@exness.com) with copy to complaints@exness.com
As for your wire transfer, I am checking all the details and will contact you very shortly.
Best regards,
Alexander Kovalchuk
EXNESS

I have already sent you a email

Dear Client,

We have precisely investigated the logs that you sent to us.
I would like to point out that there is a local time in your logs.

Apr 12, 2012 01:30 GMT AUD Jobless Rate was released. This news has usually a huge impact on the market. After the news release there were volatile price movement and AUD/USD spread widening that is a normal market reaction.

Apr 20, 2012 08.30 GMT GBP Retail Sales was released that also has a great influence on the market dynamic. That’s why GBP/JPY spread was high right after publication of the news.

I would like to draw your attention to the fact that the spreads on these trading instruments after publications of these economic indicators were also above normal at many large brokers (with dynamic spreads) and banks. However spread widening is rare and short-lived.

Best regards,
Alexander Kovalchuk
EXNESS

Well well, i knew you would make this Pre written statement. I take Liquidity from Lmax, during this release the spread was never widened. You are a typical market makers leaving no lose ends. Apart from this the main factor over here is "I HAVE NOT GOT MY WITHDRAWL" Do you have any pre written notes for this as well? its been over 8 Business Days and yet there is no sign of my previous withdraw.

The withdrawal is the core issue. Spreads can be debated all day long, but the ability to get money out of an account is critical.

The withdrawal is the core issue. Spreads can be debated all day long, but the ability to get money out of an account is critical.

Dear Pharaoh,

Our bank has initiated the process of finding the payment. I will post here the results as soon as I get them.

Best regards,
Alexander Kovalchuk
EXNESS

Dear Client,

I strongly recommend you to go to your bank and show them the printed SWIFT message that we sent to you.

Best regards,
Alexander Kovalchuk
EXNESS

Yes, I care less for the spread that they charged. The main issue here is that the withdrawl has not reached my account and today is 25th. i will be going to me bank to get the statement. Shall post the statement for the world to see that Exness is nothing but a Cheating Company.

Back