Resolved: Forex chief is a big scam and thief run away from them.

Ayomiii

Recruit
Hello dear fpa members, forex chief scammed and fraudulently canceled my withdrawal with false allegation and fraudulently reason. I heard of them 2wks ago and I joined them and got their no deposit bonus with verified documents. I traded their requirements turnover on the bonus which is 10,000,000 $ within 8 trading days with the total of $469 in my acct and on their site it shows I've completed the turnover and I made a withdrawal of my profits through perfect money yesterday's morning but to my surprise when I checked my acct yesterday's night I saw that they have fraudulently canceled my withdrawal and given falsehood reason that I've got their bonus before and I quickly chat their support up to submit my query and complaint and dmthe guy told me that there's nothing he can do as regards my query that I shld create a ticket over the issue and I did immediately even supported it with email too and this morning I got another frauds reply from them that through their technical logs they see that I have connection with two different accts number which they they gave as 1156726, 1152322 and asked me to tell them my relationship with those two accts. I was shocked to see the new level of fraudulent attitude of this cursed and criminal broker by asking me to tell them my relationship with those accts that I knew absolutely nothing about!!! Honestly this broker ought not to be registered at all because they are nothing but rogue, thief, criminal and filled with lies because I don't know those two acct numbers they gave and never get their bonus before as this is my first time of knowing them and got their bonus and I carefully and properly obeyed all their rules and I executed my wealth of knowledge in this forex business and withing 8 trading days I fulfilled their requirements and now they just decided not to pay me my profit after I've made a lots of money for them too with all their hidden extra commissions on every trades I made on that acct. Pls dear fpa kindly help me look into this and take it up because the stress in forex is much for us to have a fraud and criminal broker around us today. In order to save many from their traps this broker needed to dealt with and blow the whistle for other traders across the world to be scary and beware of them. Infact they are more criminal than all I've ever encountered in my trading live experience. Pls I beseech all traders to be wary of them and never come close to forex chief because they are criminal and the level of their frauds is extremely high. And Pls dear fellow traders if you know any other more ways that I can sue this broker Pls kindly help me out, it's not because of me anymore because I already fell into their trap but because of many innocent traders who may still fall into their traps and give them their hard earned money we needed to label them as they deserved. I replied them immediately to tell me the names of those two accts they alleged me to already had with the bonus and up till now I've not see their reply, even the mail I sent I got the reply that it's beyond what they can handle that I shld create a tickets which I've done many times but no solution to my query. Therefore fellow traders beware of this forex chief as they are indeed chief of all scam as at today and let's all run away from them. If this is how fxopen, instaforex and many other good brokers started their brokerage business since I know for sure they will not be where they are today with good reputation. Pls dear fpa help me out if you can to blow this whistle out in order to help other traders across the world. Thanks a lot.

Hello dear fpa members, forex chief scammed and fraudulently canceled my withdrawal with false allegation and fraudulently reason. I heard of them 2wks ago and I joined them and got their no deposit bonus with verified documents. I traded their requirements turnover on the bonus which is 10,000,000 $ within 8 trading days with the total of $469 in my acct and on their site it shows I've completed the turnover and I made a withdrawal of my profits through perfect money yesterday's morning but to my surprise when I checked my acct yesterday's night I saw that they have fraudulently canceled my withdrawal and given falsehood reason that I've got their bonus before and I quickly chat their support up to submit my query and complaint and dmthe guy told me that there's nothing he can do as regards my query that I shld create a ticket over the issue and I did immediately even supported it with email too and this morning I got another frauds reply from them that through their technical logs they see that I have connection with two different accts number which they they gave as 1156726, 1152322 and asked me to tell them my relationship with those two accts. I was shocked to see the new level of fraudulent attitude of this cursed and criminal broker by asking me to tell them my relationship with those accts that I knew absolutely nothing about!!! Honestly this broker ought not to be registered at all because they are nothing but rogue, thief, criminal and filled with lies because I don't know those two acct numbers they gave and never get their bonus before as this is my first time of knowing them and got their bonus and I carefully and properly obeyed all their rules and I executed my wealth of knowledge in this forex business and withing 8 trading days I fulfilled their requirements and now they just decided not to pay me my profit after I've made a lots of money for them too with all their hidden extra commissions on every trades I made on that acct. Pls dear fpa kindly help me look into this and take it up because the stress in forex is much for us to have a fraud and criminal broker around us today. In order to save many from their traps this broker needed to dealt with and blow the whistle for other traders across the world to be scary and beware of them. Infact they are more criminal than all I've ever encountered in my trading live experience. Pls I beseech all traders to be wary of them and never come close to forex chief because they are criminal and the level of their frauds is extremely high. And Pls dear fellow traders if you know any other more ways that I can sue this broker Pls kindly help me out, it's not because of me anymore because I already fell into their trap but because of many innocent traders who may still fall into their traps and give them their hard earned money we needed to label them as they deserved. I replied them immediately to tell me the names of those two accts they alleged me to already had with the bonus and up till now I've not see their reply, even the mail I sent I got the reply that it's beyond what they can handle that I shld create a tickets which I've done many times but no solution to my query. Therefore fellow traders beware of this forex chief as they are indeed chief of all scam as at today and let's all run away from them. If this is how fxopen, instaforex and many other good brokers started their brokerage business since I know for sure they will not be where they are today with good reputation. Pls dear fpa help me out if you can to blow this whistle out in order to help other traders across the world. Thanks a lot.
forexchief.com Is this correct website?

Yea that's the site it's correct.
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: If you are new to FPA then invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

Till then follow the below-suggested options to draw their attention on your issue

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address here https://www.forexchief.com/about/contacts/

Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13623/Forexchief-forex-brokers

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

https://www.facebook.com/forexchief

https://twitter.com/forexchief_com

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: If you are new to FPA then invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

Till then follow the below-suggested options to draw their attention on your issue

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address here https://www.forexchief.com/about/contacts/

Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13623/Forexchief-forex-brokers

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

https://www.facebook.com/forexchief

https://twitter.com/forexchief_com
Thanks a lot fx master, you are great indeed I'm so grateful. I'll surely do all your suggestions. Thanks a lot.

9. It is strictly prohibited to get the Welcome Bonus again by using a new registration! It is also prohibited to get the bonus if your relative or a close person has already received the bonus. In scanning the QR code, you agree to the right of the company to cancel the bonus and all profit obtained through the bonus at any time without giving any reasons.

https://www.forexchief.com/services/welcome-bonus/

That's the rules, which were accepted by you when you get Welcome Bonus $100. You have never made any deposit, but used bonus only.

Using server logs we’ve found two other accounts, which got welcome bonus before, with the same IP 197.211.60.142 (static) - this is a gross violation of clause 9 of the conditions. That’s why you were asked about relationships with account 1156726, 1152322.

In our opinion the picture is very clear. You should read carefully conditions before to break them, or at least to use different IP and physical devices.

9. It is strictly prohibited to get the Welcome Bonus again by using a new registration! It is also prohibited to get the bonus if your relative or a close person has already received the bonus. In scanning the QR code, you agree to the right of the company to cancel the bonus and all profit obtained through the bonus at any time without giving any reasons.

https://www.forexchief.com/services/welcome-bonus/

That's the rules, which were accepted by you when you get Welcome Bonus $100. You have never made any deposit, but used bonus only.

Using server logs we’ve found two other accounts, which got welcome bonus before, with the same IP 197.211.60.142 (static) - this is a gross violation of clause 9 of the conditions. That’s why you were asked about relationships with account 1156726, 1152322.

In our opinion the picture is very clear. You should read carefully conditions before to break them, or at least to use different IP and physical devices.[/QUOTE
It's quite unfortunate that I came across a broker like you and you are nothing but thieves and scam. Firstly you talk of breaking paragraph 9 rule of which it's nothing but fake and lies from you in order to keep my money, I never break this rule and no one around me as a relative even know what's called forex not to talk of getting your fake bonus. You only cooked this in order for you not to pay my profits to me. I asked you in my last message through mail which you never bother to answer me that what are the names of those alleged accts i.e. The names of those acct holders as to proof that you are saying the truth but up till now u've never mention the names of those accts but only shouting around that I owned those accts and asking me to tell you the relationship that I have with those accts that I knew absolutely nothing about. Is that not even a Shame to you as a broker? Secondly you talk of I've never put my real money, infact I thank my God that I didn't make that grave mistake by letting my hard earned money fall into the hands of criminal broker like you. When you know that you are not capable of being sincere with that your fraud bonus from an initial stage why are you offering it? Why such campaigns? Thirdly, you talk of logs that connected me with those accts with ip address what a shame on you as a broker? I'm a Nigerian and I use any available network that can satisfy me in my trading and now telling me that my ip address is the same with the one you've just mentioned then you are just nothing but a rogue and insincere and you yourself knew this quite alright. I challenged you at this junction to kindly bring those logs out here and let the experts we have in the house here check it thoroughly and see if I ever have any tiny connections with those accts u've mentioned and again tell the whole world the names of those two accts that you alleged me that I'm in connection with. Until then you are a broker every blessed trader should run away from. I know your tactics we know how such a broker like you operate you are only using that bonus campaign to trap many down into your nets but God has truly expose you and you will not last long here in this industry until you clearify my issue and pay me my sweat profit then you will fly higher in this business otherwise you will never get to anywhere. Once again I challenge you to tell the whole house the names of those two accts and also submit all the logs that connected me with those accts. You are just giving and cooking excuses for yourself bc you really know this that you are lying but don't worry let the whole house see your evidences as u claims. Fpa more grace to ur elbow IJN!!! I quite appreciate your efforts over this issue. With you on ground a rogue and scam broker like this will never have their way. God bless you all. I'm waiting for their fraud reply again

It's quite unfortunate that I came across a broker like you and you are nothing but thieves and scam. Firstly you talk of breaking paragraph 9 rule of which it's nothing but fake and lies from you in order to keep my money, I never break this rule and no one around me as a relative even know what's called forex not to talk of getting your fake bonus. You only cooked this in order for you not to pay my profits to me. I asked you in my last message through mail which you never bother to answer me that what are the names of those alleged accts i.e. The names of those acct holders as to proof that you are saying the truth but up till now u've never mention the names of those accts but only shouting around that I owned those accts and asking me to tell you the relationship that I have with those accts that I knew absolutely nothing about. Is that not even a Shame to you as a broker? Secondly you talk of I've never put my real money, infact I thank my God that I didn't make that grave mistake by letting my hard earned money fall into the hands of criminal broker like you. When you know that you are not capable of being sincere with that your fraud bonus from an initial stage why are you offering it? Why such campaigns? Thirdly, you talk of logs that connected me with those accts with ip address what a shame on you as a broker? I'm a Nigerian and I use any available network that can satisfy me in my trading and now telling me that my ip address is the same with the one you've just mentioned then you are just nothing but a rogue and insincere and you yourself knew this quite alright. I challenged you at this junction to kindly bring those logs out here and let the experts we have in the house here check it thoroughly and see if I ever have any tiny connections with those accts u've mentioned and again tell the whole world the names of those two accts that you alleged me that I'm in connection with. Until then you are a broker every blessed trader should run away from. I know your tactics we know how such a broker like you operate you are only using that bonus campaign to trap many down into your nets but God has truly expose you and you will not last long here in this industry until you clearify my issue and pay me my sweat profit then you will fly higher in this business otherwise you will never get to anywhere. Once again I challenge you to tell the whole house the names of those two accts and also submit all the logs that connected me with those accts. You are just giving and cooking excuses for yourself bc you really know this that you are lying but don't worry let the whole house see your evidences as u claims. Fpa more grace to ur elbow IJN!!! I quite appreciate your efforts over this issue. With you on ground a rogue and scam broker like this will never have their way. God bless you all. I'm waiting for their fraud reply again

the fact is -
1156726 (Raphael Achuzia), 1152322 (Philip Achuzia), 1172793 – your account
all three have used IP 197.211.60.142 for MT4 login. That’s the main point, all other - just a words

clause 9 of the conditions (accepted by you when you get Welcome Bonus $100) -

the fact is -
1156726 (Raphael Achuzia), 1152322 (Philip Achuzia), 1172793 – your account
all three have used IP 197.211.60.142 for MT4 login. That’s the main point, all other - just a words

clause 9 of the conditions (accepted by you when you get Welcome Bonus $100) -
Now, look at those names you published that has connection with my accts they are totally estranged names to me and in no connection I never come across these names in my life, Pls dear fpa members if we have some Nigerian guys in the house that are family with every tribes names will agree with me that my name which is Sikiru Rafiu Oluwasola a Yoruba by tribe can never have a family or relatives that's bearing such names that I can't ascribe to my tribe, honestly it's still a pity once again that I came across you scam broker. Look at those names very well and compare it with my name on your server are they really relate to each other? See I know you can keep cooking a means of defense for yourself over this issue but what's clear to me and you is that you are just cooking this and it has no connection with me. If not that how come Yoruba name as my name tally with names that I can't even say belongs to any tribe around me? That shows that you just picked and cooked this to rob me my sweat profit and God Almighty who see everything and will never support a Cheater among His creatures will certainly judge the culprit among us over this issue very soon than we can imagine. Secondly if you say the ip was login into mt4 with my own ip too, is there no way you as a broker can deeply rooted the root of every connection? Even if u see an ip that's the same with mine can't you rooted it down to see if such action is taken by my own phone? At least every phones have their different imei number and serial number and it can be discovered if any crime action is been taken by any phone thru their rooting their imei number or any advance investigation. All these while my trading is always on phone which is mt4 android and never trade on pc at all and I strongly believe that if you want to be sincere with this issue you can deep down your investigation the more by checking where those ip that I used to executed all my trades rooted from and compare it to those alleged accts too if the root are the same. And I'm imploring every IT gurus and experts in the house to kindly help me ask this fraudulent broker who can not know the root of every phones or pc that execute trades on their server to kindly Pls submit the links of those logs on their server base here both my own logs and those alleged accts that has no connection with me for the proper evaluation and strict investigation. And if after this it's confirmed that my phone root is the same with those alleged accts then I'll end this case and let it go but until then I'm imploring everyone to kindly stay clear of this broker for now bc they can cook anything to hold your money with them as a reason that u've break one of their rules. How I wish you guys will see the way I trades on that acct, I made stupid money for them b c of every trade you execute with them there is an hidden charges of $0.39 after the spread and at least a day I'm having more than 180trades as an average so let's say it's the real money I put into their hand that means I've throw my hard earned money into an ocean be that. Pls stay clear of them now until this my issue is resolved amicably through the help of It gurus and experts in the house here bc it's obvious now that on their side they have nothing to do to clarify this than keep telling the whole world that I have connections to those accts that I knew nothing about, they are not my tribes, not my family and never relate in any form. Here in Nigeria if we have some Nigerian guys here I use two networks for my trading stuff and the networks are glo and mtn, so when one is off I quickly switched to the other one and no one has an access to my phone because my phone is my wife I married to it biggerly. So saying my ip is d same with others acct that I knew nothing about Pls is there no way to rooting the root of where that ip is coming from? Pls expert guys in the house I really need your help on this. Let this chief of all scam brokers show the expert in the house the link to those logs on their database and let's thorough investigation commence. I traded with clear mind and with stressed that just within 8 working days I met all their requirements and I never break any of their rules. So I deserves my profit, I deserve my money, and I deserve the profits of my sweats.

Back