Resolved - hot forex is a big time cheater

My best advise is- there is no bonus in a bonus. Just avoid them.

I agree with you in this mainly, except for one case when the bonus is not for locking the account but the client can withdraw deposit and profits at anytime.
Like when I deposit $100000 and get 100% credit bonus, my balance becomes $200000, my stop out level is 0% which is at my deposit amount $100000, the 100% can much help in opening bigger lots more leverage...etc
At same time can withdraw my deposit and profits under my desire.
So, it's a good bonus but not for newbie traders or greedy ones who don't understand that their deposit is the max. drawdown, and start opening lots crazily!!!

No Eddiger, it's happening with some good brokers. Evidence is here for hotforex provides such bonus.

No Eddiger, it's happening with some good brokers. Evidence is here for hotforex provides such bonus.

Now tell me- who would give you a bonus unless it really costs him? A real broker who covers his exposure would never give you a bonus unless he makes money out of your loss

Bonuses almost always come with tight restrictions. If they don't block withdrawals, they can be tied to cutting the percent of profits made if a withdrawal comes before volume restrictions are met. If Pharaoh can stop unloading crates of smuggled hamsters, I think he can list a few other surprises which can be tied to bonuses.

Bonuses almost always come with tight restrictions. If they don't block withdrawals, they can be tied to cutting the percent of profits made if a withdrawal comes before volume restrictions are met. If Pharaoh can stop unloading crates of smuggled hamsters, I think he can list a few other surprises which can be tied to bonuses.
and i would take this as gospel if i hadnt questioned this very point with the CYSEC legal team(their response is posted under my thread on banc de binary)actually they were saying that they would take a percentage of my investment,PLUS any and all PROFITS derived from trading the bonus and obviously REMOVE the bonus as well.and in terms of it,say i had successfully increased my balance from $5,000 to $12500 including the bonus.they would basically be taking off $6500 PLUS the deposit if i attempted to withdraw before the bonus conditions were met.i dont think the legal team at CYSEC would be very happy if they tried to do something like that in reality.(but this is a REGULATED company,other companies may have different directives dependent on the country in which they are registered)

Back