Resolved - hot forex is a big time cheater

Bonuses almost always come with tight restrictions. If they don't block withdrawals, they can be tied to cutting the percent of profits made if a withdrawal comes before volume restrictions are met.

Deposit and profits free to withdraw.

Would like to know how a bonus can be used badly by broker, when withdrawal is free at anytime, and without cutting any % of profits?!

I believe the "almost" can be eligible for some brokers;)

By the way, it will be interesting to create a thread about bonuses in the right forum. There we can discuss it freely and i'll be happy to provide live examples of brokers bonuses, lets see where are the flaws or scam in it;)

Deposit and profits free to withdraw.

Would like to know how a bonus can be used badly by broker, when withdrawal is free at anytime, and without cutting any % of profits?!

I believe the "almost" can be eligible for some brokers;)
i honestly think that in 'some' cases,where we are discussing licensed brokers,that they probably genuinely believe that their t&c is actually within the bounds of whatever directives are issued against such practices.i think before long we will disillusion them from their collective fantasies wherever they apply!

By the way, it will be interesting to create a thread about bonuses in the right forum. There we can discuss it freely and i'll be happy to provide live examples of brokers bonuses, lets see where are the flaws or scam in it;)

That's a good idea. Let me see if I can think of the best place to put a thread like that. Since people will be chiming in about good bonuses too, it needs to be someplace where AsstMod's cat won't eat a participant for promoting a broker. :D

I thought of some good places to post several threads, hoping many will find it useful. I'll not post any brokers names until AsstModerator see the threads appropriate in its locations.

Would like to know how are commercial threads differentiated from non commercial ones??

Posting 1 broker name of a thread in the non commercial forum is a clear signal of spamming, but what about it being many brokers names mentioned in the thread and it being related to the thread main subject??

If I stay a lot in the scam cases folder reading all the time words of SCAM SCAM SCAM....I'll need mental care sooner than later, so I decided to take a break from this folder, only coming into few cases.

Switching to the other forums in FPA that had been neglected for much time and its topics are real interesting besides suggesting and creating new ones.

hey guys, how can I submit a claim against hotforex. they traded me well outside of the market to try and get some money back from me. I submitted a withdrawal for my profits, got a call to try one more trade and then the next trade was almost off screen. I had to close the position and again it was well out side of the market. Just the spread on the buy and sell was around $8k. they shouldn't be able to do this

hey guys, how can I submit a claim against hotforex. they traded me well outside of the market to try and get some money back from me. I submitted a withdrawal for my profits, got a call to try one more trade and then the next trade was almost off screen. I had to close the position and again it was well out side of the market. Just the spread on the buy and sell was around $8k. they shouldn't be able to do this

We have hot forex representative here, send him personal message via FPA profile (here is the profile link HotForex Representative). Send him your account number and ask what was the problem.

Back