Resolved: I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY BDSWISS

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Can you confirm the date and time the funds were actually sent to the client? And which method did you use to send it?

@Oche A Did you receive anything?
Dear Oche A.

Firstly, we would like to apologize for not responding earlier on this thread, however, there has been ongoing email exchange between you and BDSwiss’s Funding Team to help you finalize the withdrawal process. Since you have provided us with the screenshot of your personal wallet, your withdrawal request has been processed 7 days ago.

We would like to again point out to our procedures and reassure you that BDSwiss is at no case delaying any withdrawal processing. All withdrawal requests are processed within a few hours of receipt, if not immediately; unless additional documentation is required from the client. We care about the customer and the experience he leaves with.

Please understand that since we have experience with many clients using the exchange wallet to fund their personal trading accounts, we apply measures to protect the customer from losing the funds. Unfortunately, we experienced cases where customers lacked knowledge regarding transactions conducted in cryptocurrency. As you may be aware of already, if we send funds to an exchange wallet, these funds will be lost, and it will be out of BDSwiss or client’s reach to retrieve them back. You have managed to provide us with the screenshot that confirms the ownership of the wallet and upon this, your withdrawal has been processed. The case has been closed and no further issues have been raised afterwards.

If you do require any further information regarding our procedures or this case, we are happy to answer the questions.

All the best,
The BDSwiss team
Let me fact check your lies you scammer

1. Are u Insane or you can not read ? Are you too blind to read this entire thread to see that I resent the same stuff over and over , you just posted your rubbish to act like a nice dummy. Read this thread clearly before you post nonsense here. In this thread how many times did I repost the same wallet address where the money came from ? How many tines did I clarify that the money can be sent back to the originating address
I provided the same screenshot 2 more time which I didn’t post here, all together I provided the same screenshot over 6 times, I even suggested 3 times for the money to be sent back to the original wallet. Very unprofessional.

2. You said all refunds are processed within a few hours, Liar you should be ashamed of yourself, your alternative facts are lies. What kinda additional documents ? You sound very unprofessional, that was a very stupid comment. I’m not the first to experience this another trader already talked about it here on FPA, check your reviews. I have a handful of customers the had similar experience with your scamming company and their dealing desk.
Just to let everyone know , @BDSwiss does not route your trades to the market, they b-book all their client trades , so anyone trading with them, your profits will go down south.

3. What the heck are you talking about, you said that funds get lost in exchange wallet? Now this a fraudulent comment based on lies, how can you say this ? The same account I received my money was a blockchain exchange wallet. Do u understand blockchain and how it works? This clearly shows that you are dumb coz what you are saying is a white lie. The most annoying this is that I have a Diploma in blockchain “” Money sent to a wallet address can never be lost only if the money was never sent or sent to a wrong address or if the minimum transaction fee was used . Honestly if you was close to me, I would spank you for pasting lies

Firstly, we would like to apologize for not responding earlier on this thread, however, there has been ongoing email exchange between you and BDSwiss’s Funding Team to help you finalize the withdrawal process. Since you have provided us with the screenshot of your personal wallet, your withdrawal request has been processed 7 days ago.....
It was sent 7 day's before right?
@Oche A can you confirm the activity, please?
Yes I received it 7 days back after I reset the same details I already sent to them posted here. See @BDSwiss i will spend the next 5 months blogging about your dubious attitude.....

@Oche A, what was the final amount you received?

@AsstModerator @FPA Forums Team this part of the conflict seems to be resolved.

@Gayanlakshantha you see the anger of people (post #40) when you owe them money? Lesson: do not test people's patience. You dont know the lengths they will go to get 100% justice. It was so simple for the company to send the money back. Instead of playing games. Think it over my friend.

Honestly if you was close to me, I would spank you for pasting lies
i know exactly what you mean.

Last edited:
Back