RESOLVED - IC Markets scams and provides terrible support! Let's start collective action against ICM

UPD

In one of the first mails the representative of ICMarkets stated there was a 5 pip spread, in the last mail he mentioned there was a 31.4 pips spread. I don't think this information could have changed after the month of e-mailing.

minute chart sent by support proving my rightness.jpg31.4 pips spread.JPG

Yes, very similar to replies from I-See-Bucketshop Support staffs to my problem & issues over my very sudden and inexplicable stop-out of my hedged trading account with them.....first one email me that it was due to market volatility...I told them there was none, and another email then informed it was due to lack of market liquidity...when I told them market was normal at the material time, another Support came back and start explaining to me why account stop-out happens without addressing/explaining why the stop-out happened so suddenly (in fact immediately) on a perfectly hedged trading account without any margin call warning followed by forced closures of largest losing positions and then final account stop/wipe-out.

This broker very obviously uses the notorious MT4 Virtual Dealer Plugin to manipulate their client's trading account by reducing the leverage which cause instantaneous account wipe/stop-out.
This is a very good example of an ASIC regulated bucketshop broker.

Nice to see at least some problems getting fixed.

Yes, indeed, that's a very positive sign....and, since Thursday 23/July/'15, one of ICMarkets top executive has taken a personal interest in my case to get to the bottom of what actually transpired to make me go on the war path with them. That's another positive sign that ICmarkets is possibly going through some "house cleaning" :cool:

When everyone started losing trust in this broker, they now seem to be back on the right track. This is really a very good thing and also shows how influential the FPA can be.

Back