Resolved - LiteForex (www.liteforex.com) - WITHDRAWAL PROBLEM

The problem with your login was that, clients from India supposed to login to the
profile through liteforexsi.com/ and you were doing it through liteforex.com/.

What is for grubson , all his letters were answered in time , not as he said "no respond". In sort time the revision of his account will be over. He will be immediately notified.

The revision was conducted according to the p.8.10 of PUBLIC OFFER AGREEMENT:

8.10 The Client agrees that if the Company has reason to believe that the Client’s trading ac-
count is used for money laundering or the account holder conceals information or provides wittingly
false registration data, as well as if there is a reason to believe that trading operations on the Client’s
trading account have been executed by violating this Agreement, the Company reserves the right to
suspend all operations on Client’s trading account to carry out necessary checks (check of registration
data, client identification, verification of the history of account deposits, etc.) until all the circumstances
are clarified.

Yes - only answer I have got is this quotation of agreement - no other explanations ! How long are you going to block my account ??????

and WOW - somebody is alive in LiteForex - it is a miracle !!!!!

My remaining shreds of hope that LiteForex hasn't turned to the Dark Side are quickly crumbling to ashes.

I was really full of hope that they start to cooperate with me. Their response time is dramatic.
Another week just started - over 3 weeks passed when they said "Revision of your profile should be finished at nearest time".
It will be 3 months soon :mad:

They most really like your documents and are showing them to each and every employee in the company.

Is it just me or ...

On their website ... no mention of regulators.
No Company registration info (except 'LiteForex Group of Companies, Inc.' (no company number no address) << who the hell are they?

from lightforexpartner.com (a stooge site)
"The best broker in Nigeria in 2010» title according to OFTAN association" << and who the hell are OFTAN?

OFTAN website = a joke.

What checks did you do prior to sending these crooks your money?
Did you contact their regulators to confirm correct registration?
Did you ask here on the forums, or check to see if other problems existed?

As frustrating as this must be... I would advise that you mark this down to experience and do the research to locate a real broker, rather than a bucket shop.

Better luck next time.

That's not surprising, I could guess they are unregulated based on the actions they took against the trader

Back