Resolved - LiteForex (www.liteforex.com) - WITHDRAWAL PROBLEM

Yes I know - this is a lesson of my life :(
I really hope that all that nightmare will gone soon.

" LiteForex Project is a brainchild of Straighthold Investment Group Inc which is regulated by Seychelles International Business Authority. We are regulated by the SIBA
http://www.siba.net

STRAIGHTHOLD INVESTMENT GROUP INC is headquartered in the Seychelles (306, Victoria House, Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles). LiteForex's Client Support Centre is located in the Russian Federation "

Is somebody know how to contact with SIBA ? On their www site is only contact form which doesn't work....

" LiteForex Project is a brainchild of Straighthold Investment Group Inc which is regulated by Seychelles International Business Authority. We are regulated by the SIBA
Seychelles International Business Authority: The Seychelles International Business Authority

STRAIGHTHOLD INVESTMENT GROUP INC is headquartered in the Seychelles (306, Victoria House, Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles). LiteForex's Client Support Centre is located in the Russian Federation "

Is somebody know how to contact with SIBA ? On their www site is only contact form which doesn't work....

Couldn't believe it myself ... but that SIBA site REALLY IS the regluator's website over there.
What threw me was the .net address instead of .gov.sc

Below is your best bet as an initial contact.

Address: Department of Information Communications Technology
P.O Box 737
3rd Floor
Caravelle House
Manglier Street
Victoria
Telephone Number: +248 4 28 66 00
Telefax Number: +248 4 32 46 43
E Mail: webmaster@ict.gov.sc

I have made a complaint to SIBA.

but LiteForex do nothing with my case - 59 working days !

Back