RESOLVED - Octafx - Disabling my account till date and just giving excuse of investigation even afte

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Not yet master got the mail replied immediately which I reproduced as above. Invited Octafx rep on PM he has seen mail replied by just pressing the reply button without any matter.

Update

Even the regulator Ms Loyal Bank is not believing the Aramex Courier tracking details showing receipt of documents vide my courier on 3rd Feb by Octafx's Mr R Olliver as detailed below and accepting Octafx statement saying they have not received my documents. Please see below all the mails.

Balaji Iyengar <iyengar.balaji@gmail.com>
Feb 17 (10 days ago)

to Loyal
Dear Sir

Thanks for your mail. The tracking details confirming receipt by Mr R Olliver from their HO is as below. This mail was sent to them on 4th Feb and they confirmed on chat they have received the original documents and are investigation my case. Don't know what is there to verify two documents my passport copy attested by the Indian consulate and address utility bill stamped by utility company.

Such brokers should be de registered from your end as they are nothing sort of scamsters. Please do the needful and take suitable action such brokers. Hoping to hear an early response from your end.

regards
Balaji

Feb 4 (13 days ago)

to OctaFX

Dear sir/madam

The original documents have been delivered on 3rd at 14 hrs as per link below and recd by R Olliver. Can I know the status of my account now?

http://www.aramex.com/express/track-results.aspx?q=aWQ9MzI0ODAzOTA1Jg==-Cfl8E9hExs0=

Shipment Details
Shipment Summary
Shipment Number:3415703266Pickup Date01/29/2015Shipper ReferenceA29B76DCurrent Status:Delivered Delivered on:2/3/2015 2:26:00 PMDelivered to:R OLLIVER
For inquiries and amending delivery instructions about this shipment, click here to submit a customer care request or contact origin office at:+971 (600) 544000 , destination office at: +784 (4) 571821
Time values are local to the service area in which the shipment checkpoint is recorded.
Shipment History
LocationDateActivity
Florida, United States2/3/2015 2:26:00 PMDelivered - R OLLIVERFlorida, United States2/3/2015 1:29:00 PMOut for DeliveryFlorida, United States2/2/2015 7:37:00 PMForwarded to Final DestinationFlorida, United States2/2/2015 2:52:00 PMCleared from CustomsFlorida, United States2/2/2015 2:52:00 PMReceived at Operations FacilityDubai Express Hub, United Arab Emirates1/31/2015 10:49:00 PMDeparted Operations facility – In TransitDubai Express Hub, United Arab Emirates1/30/2015 3:12:00 AMReceived at Operations FacilityDubai Garhoud, United Arab Emirates1/29/2015 7:47:00 PMDeparted Operations facility – In TransitDubai Garhoud, United Arab Emirates1/29/2015 6:46:00 PMReceived at Origin FacilityDubai Logistics City, United Arab Emirates1/29/2015 4:27:00 PMPicked Up From ShipperDubai Logistics City, United Arab Emirates1/29/2015 4:27:00 PMRecord Created
ShipperReceiverTODO Dubai DubaiSt VincentUnited Arab EmiratesSt Vincent and Grenadine
Shipment Details
OriginUnited Arab Emirates / DubaiDestination:St Vincent and Grenadine / St VincentService: Shipment Type:priority Letter Express (<.5 kg Docs)Pieces:1Description:DocumentsWeight:0.10 KG
Shipment Attachments
TypeSizeDate
Track your shipment on your mobile

Loyal Bank, Payment Instructions
Feb 18 (9 days ago)

to me
Dear Mr. Balaji Iyengar,

Thank you for your e-mail.

The information provided is being forwarded to the responsible deparment.

Best Regards,

Customer Service
Loyal Bank Limited

Balaji Iyengar Feb 25 (2 days ago)
Dear Sir Can I have an update on my complaint now that it is over 20 days sin...

Loyal Bank, Payment Instructions Feb 25 (2 days ago)
Dear Mr. Balaji Iyengar, Please be informed that your request is being forwar...

Loyal Bank, Payment Instructions 1:27 PM (34 minutes ago)
Dear Mr. Balaji Iyengar, We were unable to confirm the location of the packag...

1:55 PM (6 minutes ago)

to Loyal
Dear Sir

I have provided the proof of receipt of documents by Octafx in the form of Aramex Courier's tracking details and there is a gentleman called R Olliver who has received with time and date. Octafx confirmed to me over chat and mail that they have received the original documents and are investigating my case. How do you just believe what they say as a regulator you can contact Aramex and check with them if you doubt their courier delivery.

This is not acceptable to me and you need to investigate Octafx and make them pay back my deposit and profits immediately.

regards
Balaji

Update

Even the regulator Ms Loyal Bank is not believing the Aramex Courier tracking details showing receipt of documents vide my courier on 3rd Feb by Octafx's Mr R Olliver as detailed below and accepting Octafx statement saying they have not received my documents. Please see below all the mails.

Feb 17 (10 days ago)

to Loyal
Dear Sir

Thanks for your mail. The tracking details confirming receipt by Mr R Olliver from their HO is as below. This mail was sent to them on 4th Feb and they confirmed on chat they have received the original documents and are investigation my case. Don't know what is there to verify two documents my passport copy attested by the Indian consulate and address utility bill stamped by utility company.

Such brokers should be de registered from your end as they are nothing sort of scamsters. Please do the needful and take suitable action such brokers. Hoping to hear an early response from your end.

regards
Balaji

Feb 4 (13 days ago)

to OctaFX

Dear sir/madam

The original documents have been delivered on 3rd at 14 hrs as per link below and recd by R Olliver. Can I know the status of my account now?

http://www.aramex.com/express/track-results.aspx?q=aWQ9MzI0ODAzOTA1Jg==-Cfl8E9hExs0=

Shipment Details
Shipment Summary
Shipment Number:3415703266Pickup Date01/29/2015Shipper ReferenceA29B76DCurrent Status:Delivered Delivered on:2/3/2015 2:26:00 PMDelivered to:R OLLIVER
For inquiries and amending delivery instructions about this shipment, click here to submit a customer care request or contact origin office at:+971 (600) 544000 , destination office at: +784 (4) 571821
Time values are local to the service area in which the shipment checkpoint is recorded.
Shipment History
LocationDateActivity
Florida, United States2/3/2015 2:26:00 PMDelivered - R OLLIVERFlorida, United States2/3/2015 1:29:00 PMOut for DeliveryFlorida, United States2/2/2015 7:37:00 PMForwarded to Final DestinationFlorida, United States2/2/2015 2:52:00 PMCleared from CustomsFlorida, United States2/2/2015 2:52:00 PMReceived at Operations FacilityDubai Express Hub, United Arab Emirates1/31/2015 10:49:00 PMDeparted Operations facility – In TransitDubai Express Hub, United Arab Emirates1/30/2015 3:12:00 AMReceived at Operations FacilityDubai Garhoud, United Arab Emirates1/29/2015 7:47:00 PMDeparted Operations facility – In TransitDubai Garhoud, United Arab Emirates1/29/2015 6:46:00 PMReceived at Origin FacilityDubai Logistics City, United Arab Emirates1/29/2015 4:27:00 PMPicked Up From ShipperDubai Logistics City, United Arab Emirates1/29/2015 4:27:00 PMRecord Created
ShipperReceiverTODO Dubai DubaiSt VincentUnited Arab EmiratesSt Vincent and Grenadine
Shipment Details
OriginUnited Arab Emirates / DubaiDestination:St Vincent and Grenadine / St VincentService: Shipment Type:priority Letter Express (<.5 kg Docs)Pieces:1Description:DocumentsWeight:0.10 KG
Shipment Attachments
TypeSizeDate
Track your shipment on your mobile

Feb 18 (9 days ago)

to me
Dear Mr. Balaji Iyengar,

Thank you for your e-mail.

The information provided is being forwarded to the responsible deparment.

Best Regards,

Customer Service
Loyal Bank Limited

Balaji Iyengar Feb 25 (2 days ago)
Dear Sir Can I have an update on my complaint now that it is over 20 days sin...

Loyal Bank, Payment Instructions Feb 25 (2 days ago)
Dear Mr. Balaji Iyengar, Please be informed that your request is being forwar...

Loyal Bank, Payment Instructions 1:27 PM (34 minutes ago)
Dear Mr. Balaji Iyengar, We were unable to confirm the location of the packag...

1:55 PM (6 minutes ago)

to Loyal
Dear Sir

I have provided the proof of receipt of documents by Octafx in the form of Aramex Courier's tracking details and there is a gentleman called R Olliver who has received with time and date. Octafx confirmed to me over chat and mail that they have received the original documents and are investigating my case. How do you just believe what they say as a regulator you can contact Aramex and check with them if you doubt their courier delivery.

This is not acceptable to me and you need to investigate Octafx and make them pay back my deposit and profits immediately.

regards
Balaji

Last update is as below

Emma (OctaFX)
Mar 3, 09:34

Dear Sir,
We apologize if the delay caused you any inconvenience.
It is important to understand that we cannot speed up investigation process. As soon as our Security Department confirms that your documents are verified - we will notify you.
Sometimes investigation can take up to 2 months.

Sincerely,
Emma

Balaji Sri
Balaji Srinivasan
Mar 3, 07:32

This is a follow-up to your previous request #69903 "Re: [OctaFX] Re: Your accou..."

Dear Sir

It is over a month since the original ID and address proof attested documents have been received by your HO and confirmed by your support. How long does it take for investigation and release my own money?

regards

Balaji

Latest update - Alarming that Octafx claims they are regulated by SVGFSA but it is not true definitely scam broker
12:57 PM (17 hours ago)

to me
Dear Mr. Balaji Iyengar,

Octa FX is not regulated by the Financial Services Authority of St. Vincent and the Grenadines. We cannot confirm that Octa FX is regulated by any regulatory body.

Loyal Bank is not the representative of Financial Services Authority of St. Vincent and the Grenadines (SVGFSA); it is regulated by the SVGFSA but does not represent this regulatory body.

The company Octa Markets Ltd (Octa Fx) was incorporated with Loyal Agency and Trust Corp, a subsidiary of Loyal Bank Limited. However, this Forex entity is neither regulated or supervised by Loyal Agency and Trust Corp, Loyal Bank Limited or the Financial Services Authority in St. Vincent and the Grenadines. We therefore do not have any control over this company’s operations.

We are however investigating in order to resolve the matter.

Best Regards,
Loyal Bank Limited

Wow. Unbelievable... someone else in other forum recommended this broker to me. Says they are very good etc glad I did not open any account with them yet - been too busy testing my current bunch of brokers.

Latest update - Alarming that Octafx claims they are regulated by SVGFSA but it is not true definitely scam broker
12:57 PM (17 hours ago)

to me
Dear Mr. Balaji Iyengar,

Octa FX is not regulated by the Financial Services Authority of St. Vincent and the Grenadines. We cannot confirm that Octa FX is regulated by any regulatory body.

Loyal Bank is not the representative of Financial Services Authority of St. Vincent and the Grenadines (SVGFSA); it is regulated by the SVGFSA but does not represent this regulatory body.

The company Octa Markets Ltd (Octa Fx) was incorporated with Loyal Agency and Trust Corp, a subsidiary of Loyal Bank Limited. However, this Forex entity is neither regulated or supervised by Loyal Agency and Trust Corp, Loyal Bank Limited or the Financial Services Authority in St. Vincent and the Grenadines. We therefore do not have any control over this company’s operations.

We are however investigating in order to resolve the matter.

Best Regards,
Loyal Bank Limited

Please see extract taken from Octafx site which confirms they are regulated by the authorities of St Vicent and Grenadines and confirmed to me over chat but their holding entity Loyal Bank says no as per above mail to me. If they were really regulated in any way why would the regulator SVGFSA send my complaint to Loyal Bank who is the holding firm of Octafx?

International financial regulators set the industry standards that everyone must comply with. We all want honest and transparent rules in the market. OctaFX applies these rules in its work. Our lawyers are working now to submit the necessary documents to international regulating agencies. So please stay tuned for the news, OctaFX will become an internationally regulated broker this year, while we are already working de facto in compliance with international regulation standards. For any inquiries please contact us or email us directly at compliance@octafx.com.

Octa Markets Incorporated was registered in 2011 in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines under license number 19776 IBC 2011. The Company's legal and correspondence address is Cedar Hill Crest, P.O. Box 1825, Villa, St. Vincent and the Grenadines. OctaFX activity is supervised and regulated by the authorities of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines under the International Business Companies (Amendment and Consolidation) Act, chapter 149 of the revised laws of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, 2009, section 5(1). OctaFX acts in full compliance with international legislation and regulation standards. We strongly believe that honesty is the best policy. You can review the Customer Agreement as well as AML policy and other important legal documents in the Legal Agreements section at Forex trading | Online Forex broker | OctaFX.

Octafx is big scam broker. They monitor each account, if they found any account that make profit, immediately these scammer install plugin in account that make delay 5-10 pips slippage in each opening and closing trades..

I had bad experience using a scalper, I was in profit 1000$ in 2 day, but immediately these guys put plugin, and all trades went loss about 5-10 pips slippage while open and close trades...

while asking the reason they say it is normal market slippage..Stay away from these robbers...

octafx cheat.png

See how they cheat. the slippage is same pips while open trades...

View attachment 18798

See how they cheat. the slippage is same pips while open trades...

Today's update is as below - I was informed as below that investigation is over however I cannot trade further with them as per client agreement but can withdraw and just run away. It proves that they do not want any client to make any profit. Anyway my case is resolved and got my money back to my skrill account but this is warning to all clients of Octafx

Barbara (OctaFX)
Mar 10, 11:13

Dear Sir,
We would like to notify you that the investigation has been completed and you can withdraw all of the funds from your account.
Your account will be locked afterwards as per customer agreement item 3.10:
The Company reserves the right, at its discretion, at any time to refuse to provide the Services to the Client and the Client agrees that the Company will have no obligation to inform the Client of the reasons.

Sincerely,
Barbara

You have to be kidding me. I mean, come on already. They verified your documents, and they are now allowing you access to your account to withdraw the funds, BUT clearly they don't want you as a customer. What kind of business operates this way? This is beyond retarded at best...

Back