Resolved - Opteck is scam.

Go with a CySEC regulated broker!!! and then you wont deal with this.

Opteck I hear stopped taking US clients and are trying to get a Cysec license, you can always hit them back when theyare licensed.

Not sure about that, the Cysec regulation will be under new company they will have to open, not the offshore one they currently hold

So far, I haven't seen Cysec going to any great efforts to keep brokers from abusing clients. I hope this improves.

According to the bank were I hold my account here in Brazil, the withdraw is available to be completed, but I´ll have to demonstrate de origin of the money (brazilian law). I´ll still need some help from Mr. Cooper to get somo information, but it is fair to say that he has helped me a lot. I wish I could erase any bad coment on his name.

Review Update

Don't throw a party until all of YOUR money is back in YOUR hands.

I want to update the review because Opteck is actually helping me and I have to be fair.
Opteck did send my money back to my country. I am still trying to make it liquid, but they have been very supportive in order to help me to do it. In the world of binary options where you can´t trust many people, maybe they are one of the few you can. Also, it is important to mention that Mr. Cooper is very helpful and very professional. So I can consider that everything has been settled.

I'm not sure I'd call a company taking a month after you first complained to the FPA "professional", but at least they finally did get around to fixing the problem.

Imagine how many others might have similar issues and give up before getting their money.

Back