Resolved - Regulated broker scams £7000+ EuropeFX.com

I am happy to declare a proposal settlement has been accepted by myself. Funds have been expedited to my bank account and my complaint with Europefx.com is now resolved.
To Mr. Lem, Executive Clients Relation Manager I express my gratitude for an amicable and satisfactory solution for both parties.
Despite Mr. Lem’s unenviable position of being chief negotiatior, mediating between the board, legal team of Europefx and myself; he has exercised due diligence, diplomacy and tact. This lengthy process of 5 months has involved at least 6 reviews and admendments to the original terms and conditions.
I address FPA to query if the original waiver/release form of terms & conditions should be taken down or made private. I make this request not only because my complaint is resolved but to urge FPA to be GDPR compliant.
Thank you Assistant Moderator/FPA for all your support & assistance during this process.
Kind Regards
Mili

I am happy to declare a proposal settlement has been accepted by myself. Funds have been expedited to my bank account and my complaint with Europefx.com is now resolved.
To Mr. Lem, Executive Clients Relation Manager I express my gratitude for an amicable and satisfactory solution for both parties.
Despite Mr. Lem’s unenviable position of being chief negotiatior, mediating between the board, legal team of Europefx and myself; he has exercised due diligence, diplomacy and tact. This lengthy process of 5 months has involved at least 6 reviews and admendments to the original terms and conditions.
I address FPA to query if the original waiver/release form of terms & conditions should be taken down or made private. I make this request not only because my complaint is resolved but to urge FPA to be GDPR compliant.
Thank you Assistant Moderator/FPA for all your support & assistance during this process.
Kind Regards
Mili

Can you please provide some more specific details of this settlement? Preferably some screenshot(s) or scanned documents would be helpful. If you already posted this in the scam alerts thread, then just link to that thread.

Did EuropeFx ask you to remove contents from FPA as part of the settlement?

Unsure of how to create link to. Scanned document is on page one of my scam alert thread #8 and yes Europefx asked me to remove it. Thank you Corporal for your assistance on this matter.

Unsure of how to create link to. Scanned document is on page one of my scam alert thread #8 and yes Europefx asked me to remove it. Thank you Corporal for your assistance on this matter.

I meant of the actual settled amount? What was the final amount received? Did you actually receive it?

Cannot divulge details of settlement amount as in last terms & conditions offered to me which I signed. I confirm funds from are in my bank account.

Cannot divulge details of settlement amount as in last terms & conditions offered to me which I signed. I confirm funds from are in my bank account.
HUUUUM!!!!!!!
I just opened an account with europefx after thousands of calls everyday from different numbers.
Please, tell me your general impression about dealing with them as a customer. Shall I expect headaches all way along or was it just a glich as they once said?

HUUUUM!!!!!!!
I just opened an account with europefx after thousands of calls everyday from different numbers.
Please, tell me your general impression about dealing with them as a customer. Shall I expect headaches all way along or was it just a glich as they once said?
I meant sale calls from them of course.

Back