Resolved - UFX Markets and Tom Marks scam

Same happened to me, their dealer put me in a position of investing more money for a losing case, all the positions were taken upon his advice and were more than what my account can bear, I lost $20,000 deposited cash , unfortunately I don't know how we can fight to get our money back

Open a new thread for your scam case and provide details.....

Hi all, after several discussions with John Andrews and Alex Reynolds, I have reached a settlement with UFXMarkets. I have received all my funds back.

Have you received all your AUD 85000? How ufxmarkets scam paid you it?! Details.........

Their parent company in Cyprus got slapped with a huge fine. Looks like they set up another company to get regulated in Belize.

From what I've heard, at least some of the people behind it are in Israel.

They still operate their CySEC brand, but the have begun onboarding non-EU traders to a company based in Belize. If you check out their regulation page and look at the source code which changes depending on the IP location that you are accessing the page from. The idea seems to be that if your outside the EU then they don't have to bother with having you assigned to their regulated entity.

UFX and ther whole brand are nothing but Criminals that belong in jail you can spam them all you want Gjames but the fact remains they are simply thieves and to be on the WATCHOUT for their next SCAM...

Thankyou, me too!

Hi Lambpie10, I need help to recover USD130k that was lost within a few days. After I top up the account, UFX closed it and everything was wiped out. Could you share how did you do it? Did you report to any authority?

I really felt ripped off as the withdrawal is very tedious when I was making profit. When I make a lost, I have to top it up immediately.

Thank you.

Back