Resolved - www.cmstrader.com

Bhagwati Charan

Private
I opened an account with www.cmstrader.com on 31st Aug 2016 with $500 and when i made withdrawal request of $490 on 9th Nov 2016, they are not releasing my withdrawal. Many times i have mailed to support, compliance and my account manager but they never reply in email. When i call on their phone number then they always pickup the call and just say that your request has been sent to the finance department and they can not do anything more. I think they don't wish to release my withdrawal.

Attachments

• Cmstrader Bhagwati Charan2.png
    Cmstrader Bhagwati Charan2.png
    325.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Cmstrader Bhagwati Charan1.png
    Cmstrader Bhagwati Charan1.png
    195 KB · Views: 1
  • Cmstrader Bhagwati Charan.png
    Cmstrader Bhagwati Charan.png
    315.6 KB · Views: 0
I opened an account with www.cmstrader.com on 31st Aug 2016 with $500 and when i made withdrawal request of $490 on 9th Nov 2016, they are not releasing my withdrawal. Many times i have mailed to support, compliance and my account manager but they never reply in email. When i call on their phone number then they always pickup the call and just say that your request has been sent to the finance department and they can not do anything more. I think they don't wish to release my withdrawal.
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

I havent got my money even after many long conversation.
Does anyone know how to fight these scammers? Can bank help us?

Back