RESOLVED - YouTradeFX You Trade FX SCAM Alert

Your case has been filed. Go ahead and send a link to the Scam Alerts thread to every email address you have for YouTrade.

Did you get any response back from YouTrade on any of the messages you sent?

Did you get any response back from YouTrade on any of the messages you sent?

Interestingly, i have an email going tomorrow that i am hoping will do the trick. The Ombudsman and the FCA have now finally decided that i am definitely worth listening to and i now have a direct link to a real live body in the Intelligence Division of the FCA. I have yet to send him the contents of my 4" binder on these guys, but they are definitely perking up their interest. My priority is my $ 370k so we'll see if they want to play.
As an fyi. Most of the bodies there function under assumed names. Michael Mimouni is a real person.

Good luck ,maybe worth digging on them and see what we can find also in cases a good local lawer where they are at can help

Good luck ,maybe worth digging on them and see what we can find also in cases a good local lawer where they are at can help

By all means. Any more that can be found out im in favour of. Please send me a private message with what you find! Thanks!

Salve a tutti anch'io sto riscontrando notevoli problemi nel ritirare la mia liquidita con loro, considerato che sono 240.000 euro , chiedevo come agire ..
grazie

Last edited:
Salve a tutti anch'io sto riscontrando notevoli problemi nel ritirare la mia liquidita con loro, considerato che sono 240.000 euro , chiedevo come agire ..
grazie

Can you tell me your story? There is a class action lawsuit starting, if we can, we can include you as well. You can post it here or send me a private message.

Back