Scam forex broker named SVSFX.

AR179

Recruit
I had sufficient balance in my MT4 account login:11724 with SVSFX. I sent withdrawal request for $514.30 on 14-11-2014 and having sufficient balance $1094 with equity $710 in my account until 20-11-2014. They did not considered my withdrawal request to process till 20-11-2014 and was not responding to contact me about my withdrawal request. They offered me 60% bonus but bonus conditions are not restricting to withdraw the deposited fund. The account Manager Raza Rafeek told me that I can withdraw the profit as well as the initial deposit at any time even if I avail bonus. The bonus agreement also not restricting the withdrawal of initial deposit. But they did not processed my withdrawal request and even contact me about my withdrawal request.

Go to their support (live chat at website) and ask them what is the problem (Try to get proper reason for it) and read Bonus terms and condition again to make your point.

Invite them to come and join this thread to explain why you can't access your money.

So let me get it straight:

You have deposited and you got a 60% bonus, now you are withdrawing and they are not letting you. Right?

My question is: was there a bonus condition? If yes and you didn't trade enough, you can withdraw but then they have to cancel the bonus.

If you were promised a non-conditional bonus (if someone did offered that, he is a scammer or an idiot), do you have any recorded call/chat?

Back