Scam - Zulutrade Affiliate Program

Good to see that they finally paid to you.. I guess its depends on you and your faith in them, if you think you can send them referals and can wait for that long for your payments than do practice sending clients to them otherwise not.

I'd hold off and see when the next commissions arrive.

no payment for me. I am very sad ... hopefully this week I received a payment

Hello Indra465

Following your complaint about the delayed payment of your commissions, we ordered an investigation for all 3 Trader accounts you have registered in ZuluTrade (2 Binary Options Trader accounts and 1 Forex Trader account). We found no payment request ever made in any of them due to lack of commissions.

In ZuluTrade we try our best to keep a high level of service provided and thus, we have already raised a ticket (ZT-7402) to further investigate your complaint. To do so, we need you to contact us by email at support@zulutrade.com and reference the issue number (ZT-7402) in the subject of the message.

We are looking forward to your email and we can reassure you that we will put all our effort for a quick resolution.

The ZuluTrade Team

I also just promised only by ZuluTrade about my commission. but it's been 92 days no payment

Hello Indra465

Following your complaint about the delayed payment of your commissions, we ordered an investigation for all 3 Trader accounts you have registered in ZuluTrade (2 Binary Options Trader accounts and 1 Forex Trader account). We found no payment request ever made in any of them due to lack of commissions.

In ZuluTrade we try our best to keep a high level of service provided and thus, we have already raised a ticket (ZT-7402) to further investigate your complaint. To do so, we need you to contact us by email at support@zulutrade.com and reference the issue number (ZT-7402) in the subject of the message.

We are looking forward to your email and we can reassure you that we will put all our effort for a quick resolution.

The ZuluTrade Team

hello back, please help me regarding the delay in ZuluTrade. for the first payment has been paid in period of 5 months, for the second payment. I have asked all the relevant sections. already 60 days. but from the ZuluTrade said any delay. What should I do? Why always happens like this....I invoke the help of you all .. Thanks

hello back, please help me regarding the delay in ZuluTrade. for the first payment has been paid in period of 5 months, for the second payment. I have asked all the relevant sections. already 60 days. but from the ZuluTrade said any delay. What should I do? Why always happens like this....I invoke the help of you all .. Thanks 1234.jpg 12345.jpg

hello back, please help me regarding the delay in ZuluTrade. for the first payment has been paid in period of 5 months, for the second payment. I have asked all the relevant sections. already 60 days. but from the ZuluTrade said any delay. What should I do? Why always happens like this....I invoke the help of you all .. Thanks1515.jpg

Back