Scam - Zulutrade Affiliate Program

Let them know you'll stop referring people to them if they don't pay on time.

Thanks Mr Pharaoh, What steps should I take to be brought forward payments? because for me personally is very big money. for myself, I really needed it. but for me is very meaningful. I've sacrificed time, energy, thoughts, and my ability to be able to give the best. but in return .. payment that is rightfully mine. slowed.

Snapshot_2016-10-4_11-45-0.jpg

I just had a chat with Mr Jia. and he can not provide certainty about payment. I'm really sad .. if of you can help me?

Tell ZuluTrade that as of today, you will cease referring clients to them. Explain that if they do not clearly explain what is going on and when you will be getting your money within 10 business days, you will warn existing clients that if ZuluTrade won't pay you, they should have no confidence in ZuluTrade acting in an honest fashion with their funds.

And, don't just threaten. Go ahead and suspend any efforts to recruit new people to Zulu and start working on the email to current clients. Then, if nothing has improved in 10 days, send it.

updated
Zulutrade paid commission to me after 70 days request from 28 April 2016.
they payout policy is 30-45 days, but i only received commission and waiting total 70 days.
My question is .. may i referral clients to them or not ?

Glad to see you received your commission. I have been waiting for 90 days now. Responses are always the same generic stuff "We apologise for the delay. We will let you know"

Back