Scam - Zulutrade Affiliate Program

ZULUTRADER SCAM AFILIATE PROGRAM ....I CLAIMED I can indeed see that you have placed a payment request on 2016-10-20 and NOTHING SCAMERS PLS BEWARE OF THIS SITE

Im an affiliate with them. Though I wouldn't call them a scam. Long ago payments would be sent in about two months after request but lately I sometimes have to contact support to get my payment sent after waiting for three months since I request payment. Though Iv'e never failed to receive payment, the time taken to send it is getting poorer and poorer. I'm still waiting for my last payment request to be acted on and I already contacted support a few days ago after waiting since making the request in December 2016 and now we are in mid March 2017.

ZULUTRADER SCAM AFILIATE PROGRAM ....I CLAIMED I can indeed see that you have placed a payment request on 2016-10-20 and NOTHING SCAMERS PLS BEWARE OF THIS SITE

It works better if you get your own thread opened.

Dear crazy71,
We would like to thank you for proceeding to contact us directly and for your willingness to cooperate with us.
As a result we were able to quickly resolve the existing situation!

Please know that should our clients ever need any escalated assistance, we welcome them to contact us at qualitycontrol@zulutrade.com

Best regards,
The ZuluTrade Quality Assurance Team

Im an affiliate with them. Though I wouldn't call them a scam. Long ago payments would be sent in about two months after request but lately I sometimes have to contact support to get my payment sent after waiting for three months since I request payment. Though Iv'e never failed to receive payment, the time taken to send it is getting poorer and poorer. I'm still waiting for my last payment request to be acted on and I already contacted support a few days ago after waiting since making the request in December 2016 and now we are in mid March 2017.
Iv'e since got my payment sent and received.

Iv'e since got my payment sent and received.

Good to hear you received the money finally, should we assumed this issue resolved and request the admin to close this thread..!
Good to hear you received the money finally, should we assumed this issue resolved and request the admin to close this thread..!

Back