scammed by binary option - BuyerBank.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although Visa and MC rules talk about a 540 day deadline, I've only seen that take place for UK clients. Other countries seem to have their own deadlines. These can vary from 1-12 months.

Thanks. I checked 90% of my charges are within last 12 months. I will lodge the claim with my credit card company on 21 May. Fingers crossed.

Although Visa and MC rules talk about a 540 day deadline, I've only seen that take place for UK clients. Other countries seem to have their own deadlines. These can vary from 1-12 months.
Hi Pharaoh

I have seen several post from you recommending actions whne you are scammed.

I believe I have been scammed by magnum options.

To make it short, I am the point where I made an investment with magnum options, they offerded me a bonus misleading me and later finding out I needed to trade 40 times the bonus to be able to touch the money. I managed to make the trade requirment but now they are not allowing the withdrawls and they are no answering my communicatins. The thing is fresh from last week so i started to look for information and managed to get to FPA.

So I have seen recommedations to contact the policie, to contact the fraud departament of my bank and try a cash back, to contact winchageback or other firms. But also have read bad experieneces from this firms.

What do you suggest, you have been in FPA since 2007 so you seem to have the best experienece.

Who else can I contact in this Forum to get more guidance?

It's a lot simpler if you put questions about your issue in your own Scam Alerts thread. Then it doesn't get blended with other people's issues.

I heard a lot of stories, about binary options brokers, that are scammers. Are there really exist reliable BO brokers? Is it possible, to earn money like this?

IG markets and CMC are licensed brokers and if they have a local office, you can open account and trade Binary with them but on limited asset classes

I must say forexpeacearmy is doing a great job in creating awareness.

FPA Forums Team Note: We work very hard to create awareness of scams. This includes recovery room scams like the one you are running.

Recovery room scammers like me are a total waste of time and resources.

So many people put up adverts and recommendations every minute online about who you should work with and you have done that severally but you keep losing your money. Why don't you learn how to trade binary options and work for yourself and stop losing to scammers and their sugar coated adverts. If you want to learn how to trade binary option so you can trade for yourself and also If you need assistance with regards of your lost funds from your broker or maybe your broker manager is asking you to make more deposit before you could make a withdrawal or your account has been manipulated by your broker manager or your broker has blocked your account just because they need you to make more deposit to your account. If you’re interested in getting all your funds back Kindly get in contact with me on arthurmiles9999@ScamYouAgainAndAgain.com and I will guide you on the steps I took in getting back all my lost refunds

Hi, I have lost 40k with Omega Options and have registered with WinChargeBack. But my charges are before Nov 2016... not sure if my credit card company will be able to claim charge back

I was in the Same boat adventure you about weather or hot I would get a charge back. I went in with Birman law and paid the money upfront. I had to sign a power of attorney and gave them all the information in regards to my Situaution. I had every email, and I could recall almost every phone call too. This was very beinifical to me but the problem was that Birman Law only gave me a letter to take to my credit card company and ask for a charge back. I called my credit card company and asked to speak to someone In fraud. They put in a request and when I was contacted by a person higher than the call person all they said was that it was passed the allowed amount of time. ( it had been 11 months at this point). I got an email address an attached Birman law into the he email address so they could talk back and forth. This proved little success at first. Birman law sent them all the paperwork I had sent them. This included my 2 testimonials against Tradorax and Glenridge Capital, transaction receipts, emails, and other correspondences. This lady then forwarded to a manager in the fraud department. To my complete shock and aw they proceeded with a charge back of $15,500 to my credit card in October of 2017. They told me that I needed to wait 3 months for the company not to dispute the charge back. I am pleased to say that they have not and I have my mo way back as of now.

What I have determined is that you may not need a lawyer. If you can call about 10 different times to you credit card company and talk to someone high up. You have to start low, very low and be patient, have every record of everything you have ever done, or at least everything you can find. Fill out a testimonial, have it notarized and signed by you. Be very very specific about why you think it was fraud. And pray,pray,pray! Send everything you have in an email and hopefully someone will help you.

As of now Birman law has done nothing to really help me. Their letter Probably helped a little endorsing my claim but I am not 100% sure.

I can give more details latter I have to run. I lost all my money by September 2016, hired Birman law in January I believe of 2017 and saw refunds in October 2017 but again the law firm only gave me a letter so far.

Hello anyone who lost and want to recover all his or her lost l advice you just contact the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and Commodity Futures Trading Commission to help you see if they can recover your lost for you mostly it depend on the information you proved that lead to the recovering

Email: SEC.CFTC@SomeLameDomainUsedByScammers.com

Spam Cat wants to know how many people fall for the fake email address you give for the SEC and CFTC.

Spam Cat wants everyone to know that you are a liar and a thief. If anyone contacts you and is dumb enough to believe you, then you will tell lies and ask for money. The real SEC and CFTC never ask scam victims for money.

All anyone has to do is go to www.SEC.gov to contact the SEC and www.CFTC.gov to contact the CFTC. Any address for either of these regulators will always end in .gov

NoSpamCat.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back