Scammed by HK Forex

We know that you would prefer to get your money back, but all we can do at this point is declare this scam to be confirmed and send a warning out to our mailing list.

We encourage those who have been victims of this scam to work together to provide as much information to the authorities as possible so that these criminals can be brought to justice. We also encourage you to share your experiences so that others will not fall into similar traps.

The official Scam Confirmation is here...
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...solved-cases/2381-hong-kong-forex-co-ltd.html

HKForex or Hong Kong Forex Investment Limitied?

It seem there is a legitimate Hong Kong Forex and HKForex was set up with a similar name and address in order to lure us all in. I wish we had this information prior though it seems that both the genuine and fake companies had their share of issues.

hk forex scam

Hi Guys,
i'm too a victim of those crooks, the dealings I had was with a guy called John Lewis (English) and Jim Thorpe (American) as a referee they got me in touch with a Jeremy Cartright. I have filed a complaint with SFC and the matter is now with the HK Police.

robbed

Jim Thorpe was a famous american athlete, thats funny. Try the 38th floor of Empire Tower in Bangkok. Maybe you will find Dawn Fraiser and Kathey Freeman there as well.

My name is sacha live in australia and was scammed back in 2008 for a total of $76500 us by hk forex . i was in contact with hong kong police with bank transfers 3 times 5100us + $35700 us $42,200.i didn’t send final with signature to hongkong police as you already feel like idiot. About 4 mths ago by someone in the usa called that they caught those responsible and are trying to return moneys . i haven't heard from them by email and have no contacts.my email is telisac9@hotmail.com . I would you have contacts of who is in returning some moneys of contacts who is taking care of your case any phone email numbers for the case. My phone number is 02 9610 4000, 0424235455 mobile .thanks

Maybe this is good news, or maybe you are on a "sucker list".

If this is good news, you should be contacted by someone from a real, verifiable regulator or law enforcement agency.

If you are being set up for a 2nd round of scamming, no phone number used will be verifiable. Email addresses will not belong to any government, law enforcement, or regulatory website. And, most telling of all, there will be some sort of fee required up front to recover your funds.

Get in touch with the HK police. They are the best ones to ask about this.

These guys playing for high stakes. But Hong Kong is't offshore, is it? So maybe deceived traders can get them?

Technically, offshore means anywhere outside your own country.

In any event, the Hong Kong Forex scam got shut down a long time ago. The question today is whether that phone call Sach9 got is useful information or a new attempt at scam.

Back