Scammed by RichmondFG, FxTradeIndex, TradesPrime

Status
Not open for further replies.

nevmar

Recruit
Hi I was scammed on the 29th Dec 2017,never suspected a UK controlled regulated company would be a scam.
Was financing an acc with RichmondFG.UK Forexbrokers, being assisted by a scammer going under the Skype name Donald...Rodos, ended up with my money in a bogus broker FxTradeIndex-Real, not thinking any further till I looked closer and saw that the payments went to Tradesprime and Blonde Ou.
When my bank tried to reverse charges they were told I had trades running so it was impossible.
The bank greenhorn believed them and emailed me saying that they could not help me to recover my stolen money.
I have been to our police fraud department and they say it will be a long process involving Interpol.
Why is Mastercard not doing something about stopping the fraudsters,I emailed Mastercard and they have not even cared to answer.
I will be continuing my effort with my bank and will contact all the banks in this country to see that these people are blacklisted to safeguard others.
The scammer also gave me a UK bank alternate payment with this London address Mayzus Financial Services Ltd 869 High Road London N12 J&T Banka A.S JTB , I read that the UK is now a scammers paradise, I wander what has happened to the Scotland Yard of old,big difference when English citizens were jailed and sent to the penal colonies for stealing a loaf of bread.
This scam goes like this you open a bogus FX acc the scammer trades it for you within a short while you are approached saying you can withdraw if you pay the trade manager/scammer the 20% commission, when you fall for this and make the deposit you just loose the lot. I have pics of the scammer his cell number,my bogus trade acc showing no trades at all.
When I tried to send Tradesprime a query about my deposit the letter went red and was jammed.I then sent another one to their customer support and of course no reply.

Hello Nevmar,

I have just read you message about the scam from FxTradeIndex-Real. I have had the same experience, I would like to ask you if we can get in touch and share info.
Please let me know.

Kind regards,

Hello Nevmar,

I have just read you message about the scam from FxTradeIndex-Real. I have had the same experience, I would like to ask you if we can get in touch and share info.
Please let me know.

Kind regards,

If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back