• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Squared Financial Services Limited

I am having an issue with a company
I think if it was a ridiculous mistake, the company had to do the following: immediately restore all positions at the same time when the mistake was found by David, i.e. in 2-3 hours after 21:03 GMT. It should be done immediately, even it needs to wake up half of the company, including all directors.
Quotes allowed to do so.
Then company has to send me a letter like this “Relax, buddy. Here's your ticket to Acapulco, take a rest, improve your health, nerves and heart, and 0 commission rate for the rest of your life will wait of your returning. Are you happy?” or something similar with apologies, it doesn't matter.

It would be a dignified behavior for a dignified company.

Instead, the company hides head in the sand and pretend that nothing happened.

Some files you can see in the next posts.

Ok, so he wants a paid vacation to Acapulco as some sort of commercial gesture ? Is that what this is all about ? How about a trip to Juarez ?

according to the company rep- No
My point about "loss of chance" is to compensate the customer somehow and not reinstate position by giving him the best closing price.

Trades pre-existing to the wide spread event were reinstated (see my post from earlier today). It appears that either the client is gravely confused by the reinstated positions and the accounting... reconciliation is somewhat messy because of his use of the "hedge" gimmick, but the economic identical was reinstated, or he is trying to get a free trip to Acapulco... I think Juarez would suit him better though... or both.

Now I see that he is not willing to revise their words and I say that he's lying.

Trades executed on the client's account, as a result of momentarily wide bid ask spread (about 6 seconds), were cancelled last week and the client was refunded last week, for all losses resulting from his stop orders being triggered.

He's lying here 2-3 times.
Why am I talking 2 or 3?
I cann't decide how many times.
It would be better I show you and you can decide it yourself.

First of all, about "about 6 seconds".
In the attached file named "Journal 2" you can see the alerts.
First down-alert at 127.800 was at 01:02:30, first up-alert at 128.800 was at 01:03:23.
Everyone can calculate the difference between these 2 events: more than 6 seconds, more than 30 seconds and almost 1 minute (without 7 seconds).
Don't tell me, dear Head of Legal... that the widening of spread lasted only 6 second.

And I know the reason.

Every trader suspects, that there is special program which can be mounted in MT4, which allows you to slip and lick off stop orders. And every broker knows where is your stop orders situated.

Let's go back to the picture from a “file_1”. It's the very interesting picture. I have had a lot of sell-stop orders at 127,800. One of them is circled in the red oval.

On the left screen you can see the digits – 1, 2 and 3. These figures I have designated 3 large bid ticks. The first and the second are almost identical. I would call them as "preliminary, exploratory ticks". They have almost the same level of achievement, about 127,810.

And, please note that the spread widens strange.
Spread increases downwards larger than upwards from some middle line marked in red on the level 128,206. Can you see it?
The distance between red center line to digit #1 or digit #2 is about 1.5 times larger than the distance between red center line to digit #4 or digit #5. Do you understand me?
May I ask a question? Why is this happening?
Why down more than up? Especially at the time like this?

Look at the picture again. Can you see buy-stop orders at 128,800? One of then is circled in the blue oval. The distance to sell-stop orders is 128,206 – 127,800 = 40+ pips, the distance to buy-stop orders is 128,800-128,206 = almost 60 pips.

Let's fantasize and imagine how it could be.
If we expand the spread equally, we do not reach buy-stop orders. Right? Sure.
That's why we make skew in a spread to the bottom side.
The first attempt (digit #1). Did not happen. The second attempt (digit #2). Did not happen. But you want to get it. The third attempt (digit #3). Wow, how many sell-stop orders are there. Oops, I did not have time to activate them. Get the feeling that someone is sitting in front of the terminal and clicks on the button: once, twice, three times.
Do you see a green rectangle in a right part of screen? And do you see, that the 3rd large bid tick (digit #3) reached the level 127,749? Sell-stop orders were not activated. We can get an additional confirmation, if we look at the red rectangle on the left side of the picture. Do you see that the last order was opened at 18:33. Can you see it?

It would appear that my ass is saved.
No way!
It is not for someone who is reaching after the sugar bone to smell it - but not be able to bite it.

Look at the picture in a “file_2”. Do you see red rectangle? Do you see the last order, which was opened at 18:33, and after him 3 former sell-stop orders, which had been activated despite of everything.
And note that they were at a level 127,800 (you can see it in the “file_1”), but had been opened about 127,430-127,440. On the first and second attempt they were not hooked. A third attempt also failed, although the price had gone below the level of nearly 5 pips (50 points if 5-digits).

No way!
Someone wanted to get everything.
Therefore, sell-stop orders have been dragged through to the bottom and only at the bottom they have been activated.

Someone pressed the button and held it until the dirty job was done.

Do you need any evidence more?
Do you believe that all of this is a ridiculous mistake?
I don't believe it.

It was the first lie of the Head of Legal...

Attachments

• journal 2 FPA.jpg
    journal 2 FPA.jpg
    356.7 KB · Views: 4
  • file_2 FPA.jpg
    file_2 FPA.jpg
    406.6 KB · Views: 2
  • file_1 FPA.jpg
    file_1 FPA.jpg
    415.4 KB · Views: 4
In the last year, when company wanted to clarify some details about my transfers to your company, she called me a few times and sent SMS.

How many calls did company make me when she began to decide the fate of my money?

No one.

How many SMS did company send me when she began to decide the fate of my money?

No one.

In the attached file named “Phone calls” everyone can see the list of calls from June 24 till June 30. This is a phone number which is registered as my number in SFSL. Do you see any incoming calls or SMS from Ireland? As for me I don't see them.

If the client can demonstrate that we owe him money, then I might entertain a debate about our diligence in the matter, and I can do that just fine with our email and telephone records. Why is he posting telephone records and emails instead of account statements? He has entirely lost the plot and lost sight of his original point which is, according to him, that we owe him money.

on the previous page #3 everyone can see "the final statement" of Squared Financial Provide Next Generation Trading Software

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...-financial-services-limited-3.html#post126943 in the attached file.

I'm attaching it again for the convenience. At the file named "transaction 3 sell-stop".

Everyone can see 3 sell-stop orders which had to be opened at 127.800 but in the statement they are at the lower end of spread expansion - 127.431-127.441. You can see the red rectangles at the picture.

Tell me, please, can you tell about it as "all losses resulting from his stop orders being triggered"?

It was the second lie of Head of Legal...

Now I'd like to talk about third lie of Head of Legal.

Tell me, please, dear Head of Legal... what rate did you use for counting? For the which time?
Tell me, please, is this time the same time when you return the part of the funds?

I will answer instead of you: it's not the same time.
But why?
Because the exchange rate has changed in your favor.

That's all.

Attachments

• transactions 3 sell-stop FPA.jpg
    transactions 3 sell-stop FPA.jpg
    405.1 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
If the client can demonstrate that we owe him money, then I might entertain a debate about our diligence in the matter, and I can do that just fine with our email and telephone records. Why is he posting telephone records and emails instead of account statements? He has entirely lost the plot and lost sight of his original point which is, according to him, that we owe him money.

Patience, my friend, you have to be more patient.
We'll come to that a little bit later, maybe tomorrow, after your answers.

Last edited:
In practical SquaredFinancial.com should refurbished all the loss to the client.You cannot simply escape bypassing that it's the liquidity providers mistake or problem....You should have good liquidity providers...

In practical no one will accept 204 pips wider....

Back