Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
You have serious problem understanding simple straight forward stuff. All are interested in knowing the legal actions taken against the TL by you. Don't bother answering me, as we all know where you are coming from! You are waiting for that day when SL waves his magic wand and perform "miracle trades" again! Thanks for admitting what was evident from day one:D Continue to live in false hope and die (perhaps) in hope!

I understand simple and broken English too, had to because I didn't have a choice, in order to understand what the TL writes, but nevertheless, getting to what you want to know. The TL claimed he has the court system infront of him to know all that he wants to know. So why don't you ask him, as everyone here understands that you are talking on behalf of him all the time. I am sure he will help you, but right now reading all the posts, looks like he needs help.

I do not want to be fool and discuss on an open forum things which are confidential and personal and I am not answerable to anyone here, specially to someone closely related to the TL.

Are you the judge to decide. Why don't you leave that job of decision-making to the court? Maybe they'll feel the magic wand is worth trying and using it on making those people vanish, those who have and are trying to stop the clients money.

Remember life is full of surprises. What is impossible for you, might be possible for someone else. Not everyone is lucky and blessed with intelligence, you see. Our hopes are alive but we would love to see you all get a stroke.

Who are the "we" you talk as btw? Are you representing a group of individuals here?

In my case court has done all the investigation...the results are negative..all the banks have replied that they don't have any money left in their accounts under the name of EG or Tadawul..also the court has investigated the assets..nil assets or cars under their name..now the court has offered me to block the immigration for SL...will keep you updated...
So basically they even did not investigate where the money has even gone? I think even the court is not trying to help victims get money back.

This was the only thing remaining for you to say now!!
Of course. How the hell can I be positive if I see myself spending money on lawyers and investigators without no positive feedback from the authorities? I am devastated. I am tired and hopeless. These judges, these officers and the court shall all help victims... but they are not.

Regarding this TadawulME / Exential Group fraud.
I just wanted to share that there is a firm that is working on a US Based resolution that has real potential to recover assets illegally transferred beyond the borders of Europe and Dubai and that should ANYONE wish to actually have a chance to recover that they should take note of the post at fraudalerts.nu/exential-group-forex-fraud-recoveryeffort/

Folks, I just joined this forum.
I see there are 220 pages of material to read to get all caught up with all that has been said, so sorry if this has already been posted, but I understand that this is a new effort.

I don't doubt dubai authorities at all. They are one of the best. I have contacted my sources and found out that, there is no release for SL until the investigation is over. And SL is not being released anytime sooner, until they finish. Even though there is some rumor again about 3rd June, which is not true. There's a routine extension every month on the 3rd until the authorities finish and come to a conclusion and decision, we need to give them space.
They have stopped accepting criminal cases at the police station because they have been investigating and don't need so many case filers to investigate or they have a new process to file cases, we have to wait patiently and if people want to fight for their money they have to file civil cases once the criminal charges are cleared. If not cleared SL gets jail and no one sees their money again. And if SL is cleared of criminal charges, hopefully, we might have a chance to see the money again. They have enough information to do their job and to do it well.

You seem to be a foreigner/ outsider to doubt the legal system in dubai. We trust them and know they will do all they can to save the name of dubai, at any cost.

I don't doubt dubai authorities at all. They are one of the best. I have contacted my sources and found out that, there is no release for SL until the investigation is over. And SL is not being released anytime sooner, until they finish. Even though there is some rumor again about 3rd June, which is not true. There's a routine extension every month on the 3rd until the authorities finish and come to a conclusion and decision, we need to give them space.
They have stopped accepting criminal cases at the police station because they have been investigating and don't need so many case filers to investigate or they have a new process to file cases, we have to wait patiently and if people want to fight for their money they have to file civil cases once the criminal charges are cleared. If not cleared SL gets jail and no one sees their money again. And if SL is cleared of criminal charges, hopefully, we might have a chance to see the money again. They have enough information to do their job and to do it well.

You seem to be a foreigner/ outsider to doubt the legal system in dubai. We trust them and know they will do all they can to save the name of dubai, at any cost.

Hello 4xjoe, sorry I did not mean to offend or "Doubt" the Dubai authorities to successfully prosecute the criminal activities of SL. The purpose of the post at http://fraudalerts.nu/exential-group-forex-fraud-recoveryeffort/ is simply attempting to locate and help victims who wish to recover their assets that may have been transferred/conveyed and secreted outside the jurisdiction of Dubai and Europe.

Something tells me CNN didn't give all the details. If I go out and "Like" a whole bunch of posts I know are defamatory in order to actively assist defamation, that's one thing. If I like a post I think is true, that's quite another.

Similarly, those "liking" pro-Exential posts on FaceBook and elsewhere are likely to be checked carefully to see if they were merely gullible vs. active (and likely paid) supporters of a Ponzi scheme.

Back