Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Personally I'd rather him out of jail and returning our money. He needs to trade to return money. It will take time. Can't trade in jail. He has always agreed to pay back. No money to steal. I hope people can take a step back and realise that he hasn't been found guilty of any crimes. He is agreeing and always agreed to give money back. Try not to be motivated by hate assuming he is guilty, try not to be a victim and want others to be punished. Try to understand that because lawyers are profiting from your fear. The situation got worse when the office was closed and he went to jail. Now we can't even contact them. Lawyers are benefiting only. I tried to explain this from the beginning but the haters/lawyer trolls accused me of being a EG troll/cheerleader. They won because fear is a strong emotion. We maybe getting our money back by now. SL was just asking for more time. He didn't run away.

He and many others will go to jail. time will tell but he certainly was not the one who could promise money back. Many more will get karma.

Personally I'd rather him out of jail and returning our money. He needs to trade to return money. It will take time. Can't trade in jail. He has always agreed to pay back. No money to steal. I hope people can take a step back and realise that he hasn't been found guilty of any crimes. He is agreeing and always agreed to give money back. Try not to be motivated by hate assuming he is guilty, try not to be a victim and want others to be punished. Try to understand that because lawyers are profiting from your fear. The situation got worse when the office was closed and he went to jail. Now we can't even contact them. Lawyers are benefiting only. I tried to explain this from the beginning but the haters/lawyer trolls accused me of being a EG troll/cheerleader. They won because fear is a strong emotion. We maybe getting our money back by now. SL was just asking for more time. He didn't run away.

You along with your friend SL have to rot in jail together. You just don't realise the **** you are saying. What exactly is the time he needs? He had all the time in the world to do some proper business but what he did was just stealing money from people and faking "profits" on peoples' account. If my account shows 100k+ of profits done with trades this means that I have 100k+ of profits in my account but when I asked to withdraw the profits guess what? I WAS DENIED TO DO SO.

To all admin of this forum I suggest you start banning these people from this place that are just misleading everyone here on this forum.

How's your court case progressing? Got your funds back? I know someone that won a case in the UAE over property. 10 years later no money back and the developer is still in business. Please understand that the lawyers are taking advantage. For the record, I don't believe EG will return our money. Let go and move on. As I said, it all went worse after authorities got involved. What to do?

Well, if the court case was progressing in a western country it would have been much better. Apparently even the local authorities want to benefit from it. Will see what happens.

How's your court case progressing? Got your funds back? I know someone that won a case in the UAE over property. 10 years later no money back and the developer is still in business. Please understand that the lawyers are taking advantage. For the record, I don't believe EG will return our money. Let go and move on. As I said, it all went worse after authorities got involved. What to do?

I don't think it got worse when the authorities got involved, they helped clarify the situation. If it weren't for them, victims would still be fed by excuses like "banking restrictions". During the prolonged break in payouts and return in principal, many victims were still holding on to hope that their money was still there.

One of the main reasons that people can now move on, is because the authorities got involved and saw what SL and company were hiding; Definitely not what the victims wanted to hear, but it was closure none-the-less. Now they can move on, whichever way they want to - to obtain some sort of justice or to let him off the hook.

You along with your friend SL have to rot in jail together. You just don't realise the **** you are saying. What exactly is the time he needs? He had all the time in the world to do some proper business but what he did was just stealing money from people and faking "profits" on peoples' account. If my account shows 100k+ of profits done with trades this means that I have 100k+ of profits in my account but when I asked to withdraw the profits guess what? I WAS DENIED TO DO SO.

To all admin of this forum I suggest you start banning these people from this place that are just misleading everyone here on this forum.

Yeah and he says that Sydney has to trade so he could return the money. If this is the case then it means that money is there, otherwise what will he trade with? That is the money that the authorities are going after.

I think Bingo needs to read this again:

http://www.thenational.ae/uae/dubai...may-be-able-to-recover-lost-funds-lawyers-say

At most, Dh750 to file a case from the Philippines.

"Once the court ruling is at the execution stage, investors can call on police and government authorities to help recover their funds through seizure of assets owned by Exential and its board of directors."

Money was stolen. Some was gambled away, other was wasted, but some when into real items which can be seized.

It should be obvious by now that Sydney never had any magical money making abilities, except for the ability to skim off money from deposits for himself. Letting him out will only give him a better chance to try to conceal any remaining assets - Just like when Bernard Madoff trying to mail watches and other jewelry to friends and family when he was out on bail.

Keep him in jail. Make it plain that the only way to lighten his upcoming sentence even a little is to disclose where every cent of client money went.

Back