Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Similarly, those "liking" pro-Exential posts on FaceBook and elsewhere are likely to be checked carefully to see if they were merely gullible vs. active (and likely paid) supporters of a Ponzi scheme.
You shouldn't question the integrity or the motive of 4xjoke or his/her kind, when the intention is solely to save innocent victims from getting into trouble by pointing fingers at EG/SL or his allies on the social media :D

They have stopped accepting criminal cases at the police station
I think it is even more heinous crime to misguide investors through an online forum, and much more grave an offence punishable according to the law of the land than liking a fb comment.

EG fraud victims please be informed that, you can still file criminal case at Al Barsha Police Station. Here is the location pin, if you are not familiar with the location https://goo.gl/maps/TXRjLV3TnND2

I think it is even more heinous crime to misguide investors through an online forum, and much more grave an offence punishable according to the law of the land than liking a fb comment.

EG fraud victims please be informed that, you can still file criminal case at Al Barsha Police Station. Here is the location pin, if you are not familiar with the location https://goo.gl/maps/TXRjLV3TnND2

We all think and the authorities also think that, it is even more a heinous crime when you misguide clients and non-clients with lies. These lies are evident in all your previous posts and many other forums on which you are active. Every time you mentioned something, either it was proven to be a false statement or you deleted the comment or you were even thrown out of the group for using bad language. If only I personally go or any of the clients here go and show the authorities all your posts on all forums and wherever you are active, you could be in serious problems. Even your lawyers who are asking you to do this, will not be able to help you out. For your information, it is a very well-known news channel which has made the statement of being in trouble when you defame a company and not me. Stop playing with people's minds, by now I’m guessing that everyone knows your tricks. I have not said they have stopped taking cases, all clients have said that and there is proof on every forum and groups of which you are a part of. Only the foolish will believe you and the wise will wait for the courts judgement. By listening to you, no one has seen their money. We believe in the court and will patiently wait. And by now everyone has become wiser than you and your gang. Thank you

Make up your mind 4xjoke :D .

Everyone knows who is a joke here. It's you and the ones who are making you do this. I understand your situation, you must have lost it already, paying 40k to your lawyers to recover the money and yet you have seen no money. Get well soon omar

I guess you cannot make up your mind, as to how to fight for your money, coz you already made a wrong choice, those lawyers and that gang. Talk of the town!:D:D:D

The money is gone. Lost in trades. SL sent email last May 2016 saying he will start paying clients back starting Jan 2017. He intended to trade out of mess.We will never know now.

Lawyers know there is no money, they have taken money from people, they had trolls on forums like this creating fear to get more business. Lawyers cannot get money back.
Lawyers have profited from carnage by creating fear then giving hope.

SL has agreed to pay clients back formally to Authorities. Capital less profits received. However it's difficult to pay people back when you are in jail.

I'm not a cheerleader, just stating facts. You should have waited instead of getting him punished. So the money is gone, lawyers are laughing all the way to the bank and the only person who can ( and has agreed) to give us back our money is behind bars. Good job people.

The money is gone. Lost in trades. SL sent email last May 2016 saying he will start paying clients back starting Jan 2017. He intended to trade out of mess.We will never know now.

Lawyers know there is no money, they have taken money from people, they had trolls on forums like this creating fear to get more business. Lawyers cannot get money back.
Lawyers have profited from carnage by creating fear then giving hope.

SL has agreed to pay clients back formally to Authorities. Capital less profits received. However it's difficult to pay people back when you are in jail.

I'm not a cheerleader, just stating facts. You should have waited instead of getting him punished. So the money is gone, lawyers are laughing all the way to the bank and the only person who can ( and has agreed) to give us back our money is behind bars. Good job people.
Let him rot in jail. Let's hope the rest too. Empty promises. Lies and thieves.

Back