Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
OMG :\ @riderx2 you have to read this

Yup. I heard about it. and its disgusting. They did offer settlement to the investors who filed the complaint but no actual payment has been made. They claim that they are not connected to the old MMA Forex but who would believe them now. No disrespect to the authorities but I dont know how they got a new license to operate. In fact, Im not sure if they do have the proper license to operate. I did a quick search of the name in Dubai and Sharjah DED website. I couldnt find any MMA group or MMA Forex thats registered with them.

Quick update from the Court.

Dubai Court has accepted the request to start an investigation on EG's bank accounts + all cars owned from the company and the names of the car owners.

Let's see what happens.

Dubai Court has accepted the request to start an investigation on EG's bank accounts + all cars owned from the company and the names of the car owners.

Let's see what happens.
Yes, That's true, I know at-least 10 people who's case is on same stage and 1 of them is even ahead where banks and RTA replied nothing is available, so we have requested for SL arrest in civil case therefore even if he gets released in criminal case, he will be arrested again in civil case. Good work done by my lawyers is that they keep everybody updated about each others case so that we all know whats the progress in this case.

Yes, That's true, I know at-least 10 people who's case is on same stage and 1 of them is even ahead where banks and RTA replied nothing is available, so we have requested for SL arrest in civil case therefore even if he gets released in criminal case, he will be arrested again in civil case. Good work done by my lawyers is that they keep everybody updated about each others case so that we all know whats the progress in this case.

I thought the U.K. Investigators said that they found assets, unbelievable! Oh but then again, they are only promoting lawyers. The truth is only with the court and police and details of the investigations are definitely not on public display. All are going to jail for false statements and interfering in the on-going investigation.
Seriously you need to get a check on your lawyers because they don't seem to be that great. They have certainly fooled you.
It is advisable that you don't try to stop our money anymore because neither can you nor can your lawyers.

Whatever decision is taken now by the authorities, applies to the civil cases also, because the decision has to be taken only by the court and not the police, it's common sense. So stop fooling everyone here to promote your lawyers who have cheated all. It applies automatically to civil cases too. The court and the police are connected, if you have common sense you will understand.

Maybe others involved in taking us clients for a ride might be in jail too, especially the TL, for all false statements, to mislead the newspapers and authorities including his own lawyers. Many clients have spoken to me and are in fact, looking forward to that arrest, all are saying that he and his lawyers have done enough to stop our money. Maybe SL's lawyers should put a case on the TL and his lawyers.

your lawyers are liars or either the TL has done a good job spoiling their name. They won't get any business because of that TL, who has spoilt their reputation in the market. Stop consoling yourself and fooling everyone, self pity I say.

Civil cases will get dragged for donkey years, and if SL pays them in between or does settlements, no one will go to jail and all clients will withdraw the cases too, to stop feeding the lawyers, all care for their money and the clients only have landed paying these lawyers, who are sucking the blood from us and sharing comisions with their agents, you should know better. I know of Almost 15 friends, including your lawyers clients who have filed civil cases a year ago and could not do anything to SL and are Still waiting. Until he says he is willing to pay, no one can do anything to him. We have seen it all.

Everyone wants their money, not play the game you enjoy, put SL in jail and out, do you really think the dubai authorities are a joke.

That TL needs to be ready, clients are gathering stones to throw at the TLs face. He has taken enough of comissions with false hopes. Be ready to return it all or else, he is getting beaten up so badly, I can't even imagine. Better he gets himself arrested to be saved. He is going to jail and we clients will be happy to see the main one who has stoped our money. He will rot in jail. He will get 10 times the sufferings he gave everyone. Can't wait.

He is so scared that so many have told me that, he is stammering and doesn't even eat his food well and has sleepless nights. I wonder if his wife is already preparing her divorce papers. Better for her. Who wants to stay with a devil like him. He could do this to her someday. Let her take all
The comissions he got on our cost, and leave him. Useless man. He will rot in hell.

@Sonali @4xjoe has any of you filed a suit civil/criminal against the TL who has blocked your money? EG victims will be interested to know the status, and a lot happier to see the TL brought to justice. Nobody is interested in crappy stories like "TL is scared, hiding under the table, stammering, doesn't eat his food, having sleepless nights".

@Sonali @4xjoe has any of you filed a suit civil/criminal against the TL who has blocked your money? EG victims will be interested to know the status, and a lot happier to see the TL brought to justice. Nobody is interested in crappy stories like "TL is scared, hiding under the table, stammering, doesn't eat his food, having sleepless nights".

Nobody is interested in the TL? The TL is responsible for us not getting our money back so why wouldn’t they be interested?

It looks like you are here only to defend the TL. Everyone can see how you ignore everything else that is written and focus only on defending the TL. I wonder why you are doing that, is he of any benefit to you? Are you his lawyer?

Keep all your stupid points to defend him in court.

Let's see what happens.

In my case court has done all the investigation...the results are negative..all the banks have replied that they don't have any money left in their accounts under the name of EG or Tadawul..also the court has investigated the assets..nil assets or cars under their name..now the court has offered me to block the immigration for SL...will keep you updated...

In my case court has done all the investigation...the results are negative..all the banks have replied that they don't have any money left in their accounts under the name of EG or Tadawul..also the court has investigated the assets..nil assets or cars under their name..now the court has offered me to block the immigration for SL...will keep you updated...

Yes, you are right. Let's hope the court agrees that SL gets a chance to trade and pay as that is the only option for all now and he was adamant that the trades value had dropped and he needs to trade and pay all, which he said he can. None of us have a choice. So let us all hope and see whether the court believes him or not.

Nobody is interested in the TL? The TL is responsible for us not getting our money back so why wouldn’t they be interested?
You have serious problem understanding simple straight forward stuff. All are interested in knowing the legal actions taken against the TL by you. Don't bother answering me, as we all know where you are coming from! You are waiting for that day when SL waves his magic wand and perform "miracle trades" again! Thanks for admitting what was evident from day one:D Continue to live in false hope and die (perhaps) in hope!
Yes, you are right. Let's hope the court agrees that SL gets a chance to trade and pay

Back