Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
I have got news that there is an arrest warrant issued against the Team Leader of Exential, that naman or taldar, whatever his name is. Let me know if this news is confirmed? Thank you.
Has the TL been arrested? Would you share the source of the news? Looks like you do not even know the guy "that naman or taldar, whatever his name is" :D

The news that there are cases against the Team leader is great
Again, it would be great to have the source of news?

To me anyone who promoted the scam/ponzi should be brought to justice, TLs, RMs, including cheerleaders.

He has asked a Philipino lady to start the tweet, which didn't make sense to the majority, asking for charity, which is definitely ridiculous.
Thanks to Sonali for sharing the identity, which helps look up and understand what the tweet was about. Here is the link https://twitter.com/hashtag/JusticeforExentialVictims?src=hash for the rest of the forum members to have a look. 4xjoke has a serious problem understanding plain simple wordings and sentences
We have heard that she has someone who trades currencies too and she markets her own company.
Do you mean to say that no victim of EG should own a business of their own and promote it?:(
Exential has paid her throughout all these years and she has been living a luxurious life with her business
What exactly is your problem with her if she lived a luxurious life, whilst you yourself is not any different
I have been a client of EG since 2013 and had a luxurious life thanks to all the monthly profits which I withdrew.
;)

Yes the court and bps is owned by HH, google it hahaha. Why would he not know ?
"owned by HH" :D You could do better than that.

Why should it be anyone's issue if a victim tries to reach out to the authorities or rulers of the country using unconventional methods to gain their attention to the problem.

Thanks to Sonali for sharing the identity, which helps look up and understand what the tweet was about. Here is the link https://twitter.com/hashtag/JusticeforExentialVictims?src=hash for the rest of the forum members to have a look. 4xjoke has a serious problem understanding plain simple wordings and sentences
Do you mean to say that no victim of EG should own a business of their own and promote it?:(

What exactly is your problem with her if she lived a luxurious life, whilst you yourself is not any different ;)

Why should it be anyone's issue if a victim tries to reach out to the authorities or rulers of the country using unconventional methods to gain their attention to the problem.

Omar you sound more like the TL's and his groups, advocate. Anyway, we all understand what you are trying to explain and do, as well. Keep encouraging rexie, and the few fools, this clearly proves she's been encouraged/ used by the TL and gang, for their personal Motives. He and his gang don't even care if these fools would
Get deported for such rubbish. And these fools don't understand, why he is not doing it himself, if only she was smarter. she got herself into trouble.

Thanks for proving what we all had doubts with. No problem, all are going to jail. Cheerleaders of the TL, to Follow, after the TL's arrest. Happy defending. You make everyone's job easier. The TL as always had no guts to use his real identity to play his game, he only used people, soon all who supported him will cry with him. Only the difference will be, the TL will Cry louder.

He is hiding under the table, in fright, we are sure.

What exactly is your problem with her if she lived a luxurious life, whilst you yourself is not any different ;)

Only a fool, would contact the same authority, who is already aware of the same and investigating it already, and everyone is aware . I understand tweeting if the decision is not in anyone's favor but right now it's still being investigated. It could be a case of harassment, I am afraid this should not happen to her. She's contributing to make a issue which is being investigated by authorities, public. Hope this is in her favor.

When we all Took loans and invested, why didn't we ask the authority? It's okay, I don't want to argue with fools, specially fools who are being used by the crooks. I am sure the TL knows how to use tweeter, why had he and his team not tweeted yet? And only liked the tweet. Because he and they know the consequences. Keeping a gun on someone else's shoulder and shooting, anyone who is a coward could do that.

Has the TL been arrested? Would you share the source of the news? Looks like you do not even know the guy "that naman or taldar, whatever his name is" :D

Again, it would be great to have the source of news?

To me anyone who promoted the scam/ponzi should be brought to justice, TLs, RMs, including cheerleaders.

Why don't you call and check in all the station headquarters, maybe you will get some information on which jail he is rotting in exactly. If you don't find him in Dxb then he is surely in Shj jail. Don't forget to keep us informed Omar.

He is hiding under the table, in fright, we are sure.

Ya, For sure he's hiding, I saw him on Saturday in BPS talking with concerned officials very casually and you are saying he's hiding. LOL, First you come back from GOA, people are going to your house and breaking windows now, Have some shame now at-least.

Hey, maybe MMA traders should all sing praises to God that the little glitch in their money train is over. Free money forever for all investors!

Then again, maybe Bernie Madoff will break out of prison, reopen his offices, and prove to the world his scheme wasn't a Ponzi.

Of course, if I was a gambler, I'd rate the odds of either of the above happening as slightly less probable than the world being destroyed by an asteroid by the end of the week.

The horrifying thing is that they kept the MMA name because some MMA investors would be dumb enough to come back and dump more money in.

Back