Telegram Forex Investment Scam

Stam.jameson

Recruit
Just to inform you all that FX Pips Action runs a scam investment pool. Admins Jacob Hemison and Maite Ackermann will take your money then block you from the group and private chat. Be cautious and report if you can.

Attachments

• 20200305_124543.jpg
    20200305_124543.jpg
    793.9 KB · Views: 33
  • 20200305_124600.jpg
    20200305_124600.jpg
    573.1 KB · Views: 32
Not that I know of
any other contact information that you know of?

Did you lose any money yourself? or is this just an advisory post?

If you know anyone who lost money, please have them open up a separate FPA scam alert and attach evidence of the allegations.

also, please be sure to read this sticky:

any other contact information that you know of?

Did you lose any money yourself? or is this just an advisory post?

If you know anyone who lost money, please have them open up a separate FPA scam alert and attach evidence of the allegations.

also, please be sure to read this sticky:
I did lose money myself yes. The only other contact I have of them is the email used for skrill. And the only evidence I suppose I have is the skrill transaction and the fact that I was blocked from the group. They deleted the private messages

You can use the contact info/email from your skrill deposit to invite the broker here. (after 96 hour waiting period)

[QUOTE = "Stam.jameson, publicación: 358519, miembro: 213205"]
Solo para informarles a todos que FX Pips Action ejecuta un grupo de inversión de estafa. Los administradores Jacob Hemison y Maite Ackermann tomarán su dinero y luego lo bloquearán del grupo y del chat privado. Sea precavido e informe si puede.
[/CITAR]
Tuve el mismo problema con FX Pips Action, Jacob Hemison y Maite Ackermann... hay que hacer publico y no caiga mas gente

Back