TRADE12 - pending trouble with withdrawal

This case is still an ongoing nothing has been resolved.

Update: my bank has been in touch with the beneficiary bank of JPmorgan chase requesting the funds back. JPmorgan chase have been trying to contact trade12 on several occasions regarding the issue but they are not cooperating and are not returning contact to JPmorgan chase. I have also told my broker directly of this and to get in touch with the JPmorgan chase and they still fail to do so.

Despite this my broker continues to tell me the only way forward is for me to drop the scam cases I have open against them and then the money can be refunded once the banks "handcuffs" have been removed.

This case is still an ongoing nothing has been resolved.

Update: my bank has been in touch with the beneficiary bank of JPmorgan chase requesting the funds back. JPmorgan chase have been trying to contact trade12 on several occasions regarding the issue but they are not cooperating and are not returning contact to JPmorgan chase. I have also told my broker directly of this and to get in touch with the JPmorgan chase and they still fail to do so.

Despite this my broker continues to tell me the only way forward is for me to drop the scam cases I have open against them and then the money can be refunded once the banks "handcuffs" have been removed.

Hi Smuk181!

This is Lily of Trade12. We were able to read your comments posted here in Forexpeacearmy and last August 3, I tried to reach you via the comment section. Please be advised that giving us your MT4 ID is highly important for us to check your account history, trades, withdrawals and deposits as well as review the calls between you and your broker. This is also needed for us to be able to forward your concern to the Risk and Finance Department and determine the reason why you were not able to withdraw your funds.

Also, all withdrawals are being processed within 3-5 business days. There may be certain terms and conditions that you need to follow before your withdrawal gets released.

Hoping for your response.

Lily, Trade12

Hi Smuk181!

This is Lily of Trade12. We were able to read your comments posted here in Forexpeacearmy and last August 3, I tried to reach you via the comment section. Please be advised that giving us your MT4 ID is highly important for us to check your account history, trades, withdrawals and deposits as well as review the calls between you and your broker. This is also needed for us to be able to forward your concern to the Risk and Finance Department and determine the reason why you were not able to withdraw your funds.

Also, all withdrawals are being processed within 3-5 business days. There may be certain terms and conditions that you need to follow before your withdrawal gets released.

Hoping for your response.

Lily, Trade12

MT4:1065485474

i got a random phone call one day asking to open an account with trade12. After much convincing i did.

Immediately i became very suspicious and started gathering evidence, i have recorded all call, video recorded all desktop activity from the broker through any desk, and after a lot of work got IP address that they try to hide, taken screenshots plus more.

i have deposited a fair bit of money and kept my profits low in comparison to the money in my balance on MT4. I have also not accepted any trade12 bonuses my broker has offered.

I have recently requested a withdrawal which on the withdrawal receipt says it will be proceed in 1 business day, however it has well exceeded this time frame and on my trade12 account summary the status is still "initial" which means it has not been processed.

Hopefully this can be resolved

i will keep you up dated.

If this proceeds i will be taking a court case.
Who was the broker

Back