Traderxp - do no let you withdraw

Chargebacks only can get you your deposits, never your profits. He already got the initial deposit back, so a chargeback is useless at this point.

Oh then you had a narrow escape actually.. One more lesson for those who use online PP to top up accounts..

Hi there. i got the same issue. I have been trading for 3 months now. now i tried withdrawing for some profits and they always cancel for no reason. i know their policy for trading 20x from deposit and bonuses and i think i met all of this already because i have traded huge amounts many times. until now I'm still trying to withdraw and trying to reach them what is the reason for the cancellation. they have destroyed my trust and confidence now i decided to withdraw my initial deposits and hopefully i would be successful. can you give me any idea how did you manage the ordeal, i know i can complain to my bank but i want to check with you first. appreciate your help. thanks

Hi there. i got the same issue. I have been trading for 3 months now. now i tried withdrawing for some profits and they always cancel for no reason. i know their policy for trading 20x from deposit and bonuses and i think i met all of this already because i have traded huge amounts many times. until now I'm still trying to withdraw and trying to reach them what is the reason for the cancellation. they have destroyed my trust and confidence now i decided to withdraw my initial deposits and hopefully i would be successful. can you give me any idea how did you manage the ordeal, i know i can complain to my bank but i want to check with you first. appreciate your help. thanks

Hi. Sorry for the late response.

I had to really work hard to get my initial deposit back, and only managed to get this once I had passed the "BONUS x 20" point. No-one was helpful and I think in the end the were simply sick of me calling them (that doesn't seem to be the case now I trying to withdraw profit).

You should calculate for sure whether you have traded the x20 amount and be persistent with your calls and emails.

I am still attempting to withdraw profit. My request has been cancelled 4 times and I have not been told why, when I call them they often hang up as soon as they know the reason for the call.

Hey guys, thank you for this thread/ I was just wondering because I used Neteller to fund my traderxp account with a deposit of 800 and then 400 after they had advised it. Well there signals sucked, I now believe it was intentional. lost half the account but have now brought it back to 1011.23 but now want to get out.

Is it good or bad that I used Neteller to do my deposit. It's been since Nov. 25 that I had made my withdrawal request. I have also posted on there contact us forms and asked what the delay was. 5 Min. later my first request was cancelled. I resubmitted the money out again and am waiting to see what will come of it.

Just to be on the safe side I am asking you whom already have had experience with them what I should be doing now to protect my money. Also is it a possibility to do the chargeback when using Neteller for the funding of the Traderxp account?

Thank you in advance for your thread and any advice. Much Appreciated!
Henry V.

P.S. I have been reading all of the scams and goings on out there with this new way of trading "Binary Options" here is a post from binaryoptionswatchdog.com/

TraderXP Scam

Chow Kin Kheong Says:
April 18th, 2014 at 11:12 am
I have been cheated many times by their brokers almost, always promising good winning trade. And they used hard sales tactics to force you to dump in money, and they request investment per trade by the thousand, without money management, sometimes using up to 70% of your deposit. I was drowned by several of their promises leaving me broke by tens of thousands.Every time they met with a losing trade they will not batted an eyes. I succumb to their sweet talk without much thought as I was new to Binary option trading and greed pops in. They also change brokers when they realized you are not trusting them anymore. In fact I was attended by 3~4 brokers during that excruciating time.
So traders beware of this site!

Your best chance is to contact Neteller's fraud department and ask what options you have.

Traderxp canceled another withdrawal request

Thank You Master Sergeant, I read something about doing a charge back but unsure about that being I hadn't used the credit card associated with my Neteller account. It was a direct Neteller deposit and was unsure if that would qualify for a charge back. I will indeed do as you suggested thanks again.
Henry V.
Sorry if this went through 2 times

Your best bet in that case is to contact Neteller and see if there's anything they can do.

Back