TradeU2: scam alert

My story explained here. I believe they're using demo servers which acts as live, so they can fabricate transaction history. They've tripled my amount on the so-called live server and the withdrawal wasn't possible.
They were crying over the phone that it's not possible without burning all my profits.
When I wanted to deposit my original money, next day they tried to burn my account by opening huge transactions. I was able to recover, and I tried to change the password, however, the master password change is locked down on their server. Next day, they've hacked to my account again and burn $31k to -$8.5k, then they said 'sometimes you win, sometimes you lose', and lock me down. I don't think they would want to burn $31k in few minutes next day after arguing with them for few hours about my withdrawal if this wouldn't be a demo server, otherwise, it doesn't make any sense.
I believe they were using fabricated live servers and they never traded with my money.
They claim they're from Zurich, but have nothing to do with Switzerland.
They're connected to 50 other websites.
Their withdrawal form which I've managed to find had topicmarkets.com details (which they forgot to change it) - operating as TMI Holding Limited in Vanuatu. They're also connected to 2dots Limited as per license on their website. And to Sun Capital Limited, which probably is registered somewhere in St.Vincent, and the Grenadines.

Last edited by a moderator:
And the connection to tradize.com as per links in their source code on the front page.
HTML:
<li class="show-for-large-only" style="display:none; " id="ib1"><a href="http://ib.tradize.com/login.php">IB Login</a></li>

Dear Forum members,

How does one request a charge back if they feel they have been scammed by one of these brokers, I do need to get my money back, please help?

Sincerely
Versatile D

Compromised MetaTrader 4 server files includes: 2dots-Live.srv, SunCapital-Live.srv, 4xBrands-Live.srv, Investment4Futures-Live.srv, UP4X-Live.srv, SolidPlus-Live.srv, StrategicFuture-Live.srv and many other. They all points to the same fake server, so if you've got an account on one of them, it will work on all of them.

Dear, Kenorb,

I think I have been scammed the way you have been but I just do not know how I can recover my funds. I first of all invested USD$200 and was called several times to invest more and they would be making these trades which never lost, although they made it look like it was good signals they received from some signals company. Unfortunately I did not suspect anything back then because I first invested in January and subsequently made more deposits to the value of USD$9500. They would give up to 200% bonuses to the extent that the money reached USD45000 including fabricated profits. I made a request to withdraw USD1500 at the end of much and it took about two weeks to receive the money. I then made another request now mid April, to revenge that they made two 50 lot losing bitcoin/USD trades and wiped the account out. Who trades like that? I tried to find out why but there have been no responses till to today. Is there anyway in which you can assist me on the way forward? I cant lose this kind of money just like that.

Versatile D

They have nothing to do with a broker, they've highly sophisticated, organized criminals.
First, they've asked me for $2000, then next week for another $5500 to have enough margin.
Then after few weeks, they've tripled my investment (from $8.5 to $31k), so after gaining my trust, they've asked me for another $20000 which I've refused. So they told me that any amount which I can afford is good. I've put the withdrawal of my original deposit, the guy called very angry and ask me to cancel it. There are many people involved in this scam. After few hours of conversation, they said it's not possible to withdrawal my money. They told me over the phone that the only way to withdraw my money is to open the new position and burn my account. When I said definitely not, they've locked my account, change my password to MT4, they've opened huge losing position which I've managed to recover, then changed the password again. The next day they've hacked into my account in order to open huge BTC position to burn $31k account within few minutes, they've locked me out, told me that our business is finished, and blocked on Skype.
Their transactions are fake and they're using Demo server which they make you believe it's Live (at the end, it's just name of the file). So your money never touches any trading account, they don't do any real trading, they fake everything, and your money goes directly to their mafia account. It's one-way payment, they've not even procedure for withdrawal.
They lie that they're working in Zurich, however, I find out they're from India and Albania.
TradeU2 have connections with other 50 websites.

Compromised MetaTrader 4 server files includes: 2dots-Live.srv, SunCapital-Live.srv, 4xBrands-Live.srv, Investment4Futures-Live.srv, UP4X-Live.srv, SolidPlus-Live.srv, StrategicFuture-Live.srv and many other. They all points to the same fake server, so if you've got an account on one of them, it will work on all of them.

Dear Forum members,

How does one request a charge back if they feel they have been scammed by one of these brokers, I do need to get my money back, please help?

Sincerely
Versatile D
Open a new thread is scam folder with the full details of your problem with them.

Dear, Kenorb,

I think I have been scammed the way you have been but I just do not know how I can recover my funds. Is there anyway in which you can assist me on the way forward? I cant lose this kind of money just like that.

Versatile D

You need to obtain as much evidence as you can, some recordings, screenhots, etc. Make the screenshots of your account history, etc.

Got all the money back after applied for the chargeback (to my bank). Initially, I sent as service-not-delivered (according to Visa rules), but I think the bank applied on my behalf on misrepresentation basis. The first time 3rd party bank rejected it, on the second time it worked. See: Misrepresentation, Condition 13.5.

Dear Kenorb,
I think I have been scammed the way you got scammed to.I made my first deposit with a woman Deborah Smit for around 500$.She told me that she will give me another amount of 500$ because with 500$ I was not trading..After a week a guy called me on the phone saying that it should be better if I invest another ammount of 2000$ to raise the marge.
The first month it seemed to me that I was making profit and I requested the withdrawal.Next day another angry guy called me saying that this is not a good thing.They pretend they have called me from Zyrich but I have discovered they are based in Albania and I have evidences for that.I have discovered their location and I believe that I can get my money back.I would like also to help you with further information about who they are and how you can send them to court too.

Back