UFX market Withdrawal issue

abdullah18

Recruit
[langtitle=ar]UFX market Withdrawal issue[/langtitle]

Hi guys,

I got an issue with UfX Market.
I tried contacting my account managers as they always change "once I ask them to withdrawal money from my account" but no response. Or even if there was a response they would ask me for photo ID.
I would like to get a help from you guys, as you helped other victims.
I am happy to do whatever just to get the money back.

Thank you for your time

Best Regards,
Abdullah

ufxmarket big scamer

Hi guys,

I tried contacting my account managers as they always change "once I ask them to withdrawal money from my account" but no response. Or even if there was a response they would ask me for photo ID.

Thank you for your time

Best Regards,
Abdullah

they are thieve just file case against them with credit card company and bank issues your card
thanks

خذوا حذركم من هذه الشركة , انا كنت واحد من ضحايا هذه الشركة
مدير اعمالك ما هو الا احد المحتاليين
يوهمك بالمكاسب الكبيرة الكاذبة ويتركك تغرق في الخسائر والاوها
حاولو الاتصال بي اكثر من مرة لاعادتي اليهم مرة اخرى لكن الحمد لله عرفت الاعيبهم

Your withdrawal with UFXMarkets

Dear sir

Please allow me to introduce myself: my name is Alex Reynolds and I serve as the Client Complaints Officer in UFXMarkets.

Please send me your user details to ccofficer@ufxmarkets.com and I will what can be done in order assist you

Kind regards,
Alex Reynolds
Client Complaints Officer

Dear sir

Please allow me to introduce myself: my name is Alex Reynolds and I serve as the Client Complaints Officer in UFXMarkets.

Please send me your user details to ccofficer@ufxmarkets.com and I will what can be done in order assist you

Kind regards,
Alex Reynolds

"Shalom" Alex,

I hope you can help people you have scammed in the past (all traders court cases where you were found as guilty)

Dear sir

Kind regards,
Alex Reynolds

That really made me laugh. You are one of the biggest scam companies on earth and you still act like you have a legitimate business. Just a simple search here will show how many people you scammed.

Your withdrawal with UFXMarkets

Hi guys,

Thank you for your time

Best Regards,
Abdullah

Hi again
This is my second attempt to contact you. Please email me at ccofficer@ufxmarkets.com so I can assist you.

Kind regards,
Alex Reynolds

thats funny how company reps are ignoring the questions they want to avoid...

Alex or whatever your name is: if you are here to answer questions so answer them, if you're not then honor us with your absence...

Back