UFX markets not possible to withdraw fund

My suggestion:

First, close any and all open positions. Then take a screenshot of your trading platform showing that you have no trades open and what your account balance is.

Next, file a withdrawal request for your full balance. If anyone from UFX asks why, tell them you are need the money for personal reasons that you do not wish to share. If your account manager or anyone else at UFX suggests one final deal to make some money, tell them that you are done trading and that you do NOT want any positions opened in your account under any circumstances.

If your withdrawal isn't processed in a timely fashion, leave a 1 star review, start a new thread here in Scam Alerts, and open a Traders Court case.

My suggestion:

First, close any and all open positions. Then take a screenshot of your trading platform showing that you have no trades open and what your account balance is.

Next, file a withdrawal request for your full balance. If anyone from UFX asks why, tell them you are need the money for personal reasons that you do not wish to share. If your account manager or anyone else at UFX suggests one final deal to make some money, tell them that you are done trading and that you do NOT want any positions opened in your account under any circumstances.

If your withdrawal isn't processed in a timely fashion, leave a 1 star review, start a new thread here in Scam Alerts, and open a Traders Court case.

Thanks Pharaoh, i checked my account today, i found that the amount of $2500 has been deducted from my account balance.

i already take a screen shot of my balance before and after the deduction of the amount, and also screen shot of my account statement showing the date and time of processing of withdrawal,

i also always suspended any trading activities when i request a withdrawal and take a screen shot of my account daily.

My account manager call me just now when i am writing this post and told me that he was absent and did not see my emails and my withdrawal request was processed.

i will post here if the amount reached my bank account.

i have to thank everybody in the ForexPeaceArmy Moderators and Traders and everybody contribute to this community. i am glad that i am a part of it.

The amount was deducted today from my account, and my account manager call me and told me that he was absent and my withdrawal of $2500 was processed.

i have a screen shot of my account and i toke a screen shot today also after the deduction of the amount showing the date and time of withdrawal request transaction.

and i will post here if the fund reached my bank account.

i want to thank ForexPeaceArmy and everybody conribute to this community, i am glad to have like this community and to be part of it.

I'm please to hear that there may be some progress. Please keep the thread up to date.

I did not receive the money up to now, my withdrawal status is (Approved-Money will be sent) but today is Aug, 27. also i am trying to contact my account manager with no response.

Sounds like it's time to:

1. Open your own thread here in the Scam Alerts folder.

2. Leave a 1 star review.

3. Open an FPA Traders Court Case.

UFX Markets cheating

I open an account with UFX markets for foreign exchange trading with a small deposit. I gave my credit card details to withdraw money, soon after they started controlling my account they started opening position which make loss and closing if I make profit in trade without consent. These times they gave explain differently pretending they help us. They really controlled my mind.
Then they started forcing me to put more money even if I say I don’t need to make it,this would happen when I am outside if i didn’t accept their offer they threaten me “Your account is in danger you will lose all profit”and “OK let me try any money in your account , then they said Yes, Money is there”. And they pushed me to borrow money from friends and relatives or somewhere. I really cried to them close all my opened positions I don’t have any money to pump in and debit card is our joint account with my wife so she needs to authorize and I don’t want to use it. They withdraw all money.
I was outside to my house and had no access to internet, I noticed they forced me to pump money when I am outside. Suddenly, a thought came to my mind “It may be fraud”, I told them to Stop everything and transfer my money I don’t need profit but only the money I deposited into my bank accounts, They said Fine they will do it , no answer, they opened more trade and start losing my account I was outside this time. Then they said we will transfer money to your account but you have to sign the papers and send it , It was real cheating, They were manipulating thing which I didn’t know that.
Then I tried to withdraw money from their account , the mode they showing in their site, but we can’t do anything it is only an option but they are controlling.
I spoke to my friends regarding what happened to me they asked me to look into google, I did searching I got lots of datas about this people they are fraud, and they never pay money to anyone, lots of experiences similar to me as well. So I have only option to inform my bank to help me in this situation.
I hope and I trust bank will take necessary action to get my money back but after four months later they send me £8000 and denied to pay the rest . Bank authorities said if I authorised the transactions then they can’t do anything to get back my money.If you need more details or clarification don’t hesitate to contact me.

I am a current customer of UFXMarkets. When I withdraw and closed my accts, the account manager was extremely pushy and then she told me she cant process my withdrawal coz she was out station. So I waited until the day she said she is back. Just to clarify, UFXMarkets will also allow you to close your acct if you did not complete the volume trade (for those taking their bonuses), but you will lost the bonuses (Please read their terms and conditions regarding this, they need you to sign an agreement which is email to you, and this explained clearly regarding the volume trade that you need to fulfil). To continue, I DID received ALL my funds after 10days of first submission of withdrawal, not a cents less than what was show on my balances.

I dont quite like the attitude of my account managers, I understand that they have to be a bit pushy to get and retain customers but they are really a pain in the neck or south thereof in this matter. So far withdraw of profits is not an issue (except for withdraw of entire capital). Do note that if you withdraw your profits and you have accepted bonuses, you will forfeit your bonuses. If you had over-traded (overleveraged) trades that are still open, look out that you DONT get a margin call. UFXMarkets had a 50% margin call policy, so your capital is further limited to what or how much you can trade!

Their online customer service is very good and fast, but a lot of stuff they kept referring you to the acct manager which is weird. And withdrawals are handled by acct manager (kinda of like their sales persons) not the finance. Only when your acct manager submits to finance then u get ur refunds, very frustrating and confusing. This is coz if your manager is on leave, thats it, you may have to wait for that withdrawal to take place. I am not sure whether your issue was coz of the manager being not available or has left the company. But as far as I know, they DO processed your withdrawal, just not within the 3-5 business days as stated on their website, its more like 10 business days

It's usually best if each person with an issue opens their own thread here in Scam Alerts and gives details of exactly what happened.

Don't forget to leave reviews if you haven't done so already.

Back