• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem UFX Scam

I am having an issue with a company
If you haven't deposited, be happy.

If you've given UFX any of your banking or credit card info, inform the relevant banks to be on the lookout and that you to NOT authorize any transfers to UFX.

hey bro,
thanks for your reply!! I just felt i should research before investing and luckily found this thread. I have not provided them with any of my bank details so far. But, i gave my phone number while signing up. They are calling me like 3 times a day for which i'm not responding at all. The credit that they have given me as bonus in my account, I am not sure whether they would ask me to pay because I am not using my account any more and I opened an account with them. Is it legal to open an account with ufx and not touching it at all?? please let me know if you got some info bro. I will be awaiting for your response

Tell them that you do not intend to ever deposit money with them. Tell them that if they do not stop calling, you will report them to the authorities in your country for harassment.

If you get any other calls from brokers or investments you haven't heard of, tell them the same thing.

Tell them that you do not intend to ever deposit money with them. Tell them that if they do not stop calling, you will report them to the authorities in your country for harassment.

If you get any other calls from brokers or investments you haven't heard of, tell them the same thing.
alright bro, thank you very much for your help. I appreciate that very much. Just in case any of my friends are interested to invest in ufx, I would suggest them not to go for it!! Thanks again

i can help anyone to get his money back from ufx , also can put the exactly adress of the office where they stole all the day , my email is ADDRESS REMOVED
if someone is interested writte me

Forums Team Note: If you have information, post it.

Hi all,

For an update.

UFX changed my account manager.

The problem is with certain account managers; not with UFX platform itself.

Am happy with my current account manager.

My former account manager was problematic. And nope, I was not wrong. The kiss of death deal he put me through was deliberate.

If you have a problem with your account manager, talk to the compliance officer at UFX to resolve it. The staff is friendly, and they will do their best to resolve it.

Good luck all.

Don't throw a party until you make back anything lost and successfully withdraw some of that money.

That is the problem. They have a legit licence but they function extremely unethically. But they can be dealt with. Where can they go? Complain where necessary and they will be tracked down. Please get in touch with me if you are planning legal action.
Have just been scammed the same way as you would like to get in touch. Will be trying to get them to pay or at least expose them.

No UFX offices in London or anywhere else than Tel-Aviv, Israel as far as we know.

Send Alex all details, hopefully he can assist and pay you back every cent you deserve.

Dear ALL,

Hope you are doing well. And sorry to hear about your UFX trip.

I am victim to in this scenario and my investments is around 500K USD. I loosed around 400K USD. But I got cheated same like you and i am preparing to file a case against ufx.com in UK Europe and Cyprus and their respective regulators.

In respect to this case we all have loosed lots of hard earn money. But it doesn't mean that we can take it out our money back. In this position if I go alone they gone a chuck me out i might be loos the case. So I am ready to spent money for solicitor but I just need help from you guys and ufx experience in written. So I can make that papers legal and we can fight back for our rights. My email address ufxcompliants@gmail.com . Please do add as on google circle. I am elaborating my side of faults if you got some please do add it on your side of letter.

1. Since we open account with UFX we started with small account of 1500$. Their senior trading trainer keep insisting us to inject more fund into account. We made some profit. So, by listening to him, slowly we inject the fund. In the beginning by his advice we generate some profit. We also generate some profit by our own. After that he is still insisting us to invest more and more fund into account to open big deal to take more profit.

2. By listening to him, we open some position, which goes against us so our account became more unstable we need to secure our position we need to inject more fund. By doing this our account getting from small account to big level account. We did it to secure the position.

3. We try to make our account more stable but he always gives us tips which goes against us our account became unstable. So we have injected more fund and there was a time we cannot inject more fund into account with our registered cards. So we were in situation to lose all our money. We contacted customer support during trading hours that time they cannot help us to inject fund into account. We complain about this thing they come up with that they cannot accept the fund through our cards. So they give us their bank account details to cash deposit. We have captured the proof that their system is not accepting the funds through card. This was not informed us in advance that we cannot inject fund through card. It was night time so we need to stabilize our account as market was fluctuating. It shows this company don’t have transparent trading platform.

4. We have also captured the live trading platform problems during the trading time, so our asset and our opening position were not modified to secure our position or try to take profit.

5. During the trading time their trading prices are also price difference. We have captured those screenshot on live trading platform. So this all evidence showing that this they want us to lose and wipe out the account.

6. Also they have change the deal amount and Margin, so we cannot change the deal amount and we have taken risk which we don’t suppose take and put our money on risk. We are still on platform, we have blocked the deals, we already loss of 300,000 USD. The expected return should be 500,000 USD. It’s been two months, we are still process of chasing ufx support team solve our issue regarding IT and to clear all the issue which we have faced. And the loss we are not liable to bear at this time.

7. When we contact the customer support they don’t have any solutions and no one to support us even they don’t speak the English properly. As trading timing from 11.00pm Sunday to 9.00pm Friday, there must be support for all customer’s form account manager. We have evidence of chat transcript too.

8. By investing the in this company we feel that our investment at risk and our personal as well as professional life is disturbed very badly.

We already invested 400,000USD in this market from financial point of view we haven’t got any more support to come out from this situations, so we like to go for no win no fees case and as mention above our case is strong enough to fight.

Thanks for your contribution in advance. Please do forward this statement to your friends and family who has been effected by UFX.com

Regards,

Avron Jhon
ufxcompliants@gmail.com
London United Kingdom

I have just recently being scammed out of a substantial amount of money by this company. They initially give you good trades to gain their trust and push you to invest more money with bigger rewards. Once they realize you have (so called) enough practice and you no longer have more money to invest then they push you with multiple wrong trades in the wrong direction to get your account closed and take your money.
In the beginning I told them I did not have experience so they promised to help me but in the end they were only interested in stealing my money. How else were they able to risk everything in my account by following their advice? If they were honest and professional my account would never have been put under such risk. These guys are purposely negligent and reckless. They know how to make you money and then get you to lose it all. Don't trust them

I would like to see if all of you would like to legally go after them. I was scammed out of 30k USD and was told by my 5 trainers the exact same thing. I have been currently recording their website and have filed live example complaints to their registered commission. I no longer can afford to do it alone. I am asking for 1000 (or more) of us to write dome the conversations and seek legal action. If there is a lawyer who is in the same boat as the rest of us... This would be a great pro-bono with high reward at the end. I am now using their demo platform to show exactly what they do to force you into bad trades and how they follow-up to support it. This is not in accordance to their T&C and they are not in the locations they say they are. Just thinking outloud, while it is fun doing the exact opposite of what they tell you to do and actually make money doing it. (Fake money mind you.)

Back