1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UFXmarkets scammers

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by abdulghani, Nov 28, 2012.

1. abdulghani

abdulghani Private

[langtitle=ar]UFXmarkets scammers[/langtitle]

I have been scammed by UFXmarkets , 188000$ have been scammed .

2. quicksilver

quicksilver Private, 1st Class

You can expect some assistance if you back up your claims with some substantial proof. Merely making a statement doesn't quite help anyone.

3. FXCobra

FXCobra Banned for uncivilized conduct

4. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Abdulghani, please post some details on what happened.

5. joby

joby Private

Hi, just post details

6. abdulghani

abdulghani Private

UFXmarkets the biggest scammers ever

The details are the same which happened with all other scammed people by this gang !!!! but with huge amount of money !!!!

They start by giving you some successful deals which make you encouraged to continue doing more deposits pushed of course by account manager Ayman Basyouni (as he claims his name) !!! not only encouraging he pushes you hardly to deposit more and more using various ways to do so !!! starting with promises to give back more profits ending with threatening you : if you don't add more money your account will be closed in cause of one deal opened by account manager and reached loss number of 137000 $ ( its part of their strategy to involve you in bad deal to push you depositing more and more money !!!!!)

Even though he is professional cheater : end of the first week he show me that they transferred 5000$ of my profits automatically (as he claims !!!) to my account !!! of coarse this not even reached out of the door !!!!he immediately started to convince me to take back this amount and add it to my capital !!!! and I believed that trick !!!! you can see that in the attachment .

So the plan is like that : first make some successful deals then push you to add more funds then involve you in (anti logic ) deals which make you afraid to lose your capital and to be forced to add more and more money then if the deal for good luck start to come back to reduce loss they transfer you Dealing Room to kill you by making many dangerous deals which will end by losing all your money !!!!!

I am attaching dealing history and deposit history , please review and tell me your comments !!!

Attached Files:

7. abdulghani

abdulghani Private

Statement >>>>>>>>

Attached Files:

8. abdulghani

abdulghani Private

Continue >>>>>>>>

Attached Files:

9. abdulghani

abdulghani Private

Continue >>>>>>>