UNCONFIRMED Octafx problem

this is totally wrong when traders making claims and disappear.

Asstmod I think you should ban this user/ IP if he fails to reply

There have been a small number of cases where a disappearance was because of medical issues. That is the reason I don't ban people for this sort of behavior.

In this case, I may make an exception. This user was asked to provide identifying information and posted after that request went up. I'm waiting for OctaFx's representative to report back when a full 7 days have elapsed before taking action.

Rangarajan did not reply by email or here in the thread. I've got a note from Octa's representative indicating that he hasn't heard anything either.

Since rangarajan ignored multiple requests to provide information needed to check on his issue, I'm editing the subject line and adding a note in front of the original post.

From the very start there was no logic and constructivity in his posts, only moaning. Maybe he understood that mistakes were on his side, that's why don't want to reply.

Dear All,

I’d really love to help Mr. Rangarajan. However he has been silent for a while already. May I suggest to the FPA administration to at least rename the topic until the initial issue is settled?

Yours sincerely,

Dear OctaFX,

Swap Free account is for Muslim for shariah compliant. But by replacing to commission is not shariah complaint (Because Muslim forbid any interests). I know it already in TnC, but don`t use word for Muslim because it is not shariah compliant. Muslim please be aware this.

Dear OctaFX,

Swap Free account is for Muslim for shariah compliant. But by replacing to commission is not shariah complaint (Because Muslim forbid any interests). I know it already in TnC, but don`t use word for Muslim because it is not shariah compliant. Muslim please be aware this.

it would be better if you'll open your own thread

Dear OctaFX,

Regarding this issue it was resolved after explain by thier customer support. Everything had already stated on their customer agreement. It means that i had agree with their agreement once i open account. It is adviseable to read customer agreement before open account to any broker. It was my mistake not read carefully their agreement.

Till now im still trade at octafx. From early 2013 till now. And it seem a good and reliable broker to trade.

To be fair to octafx, i wish moderator to delete my post on this thread.

Once again Psycho,

This is not your case, you have already posted this message in your case and on other OctaFX thread which are not related to you.

I think we should issue warnings to members that spread their compaints out of their topic..

Back