1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UNDECIDED Case# 2013-147 | alby1267 vs www.youtradefx.com

Discussion in 'The Gray Area' started by alby1267, Nov 4, 2013.

1. alby1267

alby1267 Private, 1st Class

Original FPA Traders Court Submission by alby1267:

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Yo AsstMod!

Please send an invite to YouTradeFx to address this issue. If they won't do it, I think getting a case number assigned and moving this to Open Cases needs to be done as soon as possible.

3. AsstModerator

AsstModerator FPA Forums and Reviews Admin

A formal invitation has been sent.

4. NetWoofer

NetWoofer Private, 1st Class

An English translation is needed.

5. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Google translates the complaint as:

Hello, some time ago I registered on youtradefx and I paid about $ 10,000. In September 2013 I decided to withdraw my money and the problems started: I have deleted all the gains and will not let me even take the money I had paid. No longer respond to emails and even on the phone: SCAM!

More details are here:

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex...8314-langtitle-youtradefx-scam-langtitle.html

6. nevadaoutlaw

nevadaoutlaw Private, 1st Class

It will be interesting to hear what Youtradefx says, if they respond. That is a tidy sum of currency. Hope he gets satisfaction. Doesn't sound good.

7. Master Yoda

Master Yoda Captain

it's funny he responded to all issues except this one. wonder why...

8. alby1267

alby1267 Private, 1st Class

he does not even answer to my lawyer, soon he will answer to police. many other people are in the same situation. nobody can withdraw the money.

9. georgebyoutradefx

georgebyoutradefx Company Representative

Dear Sir,

Your lawyer has filed complaints with several regulatory bodies.

Therefore your case is officially being handled by our legal department who has asked me to not discuss the details of this case in the online forums.

I have answered your lawyer three times therefore you are not being truthful.

Mr. Eddiger, I answered all issues except this one for this exact reason. I then filed several requests with our legal department to at least make a statement that I am not allowed to discuss the details.

This request was authorized today.

Other complaints are being handled by me and will be resolved quickly. Unfortunately, without going into details, I can tell you that this case will not be solved quickly as both sides feel completely differently and this will probably be dragged in the international courts for a very long time.

When the legal department allows me to handle this case I will be more than happy to do my best to reach a swift resolution.

Best Regards,
    George Becker

10. Master Yoda

Master Yoda Captain

Fair enough, we already had an issue with a trader who sued YTFX and you couldn't reply (by the way, any update about this case?)

: youtradefx